*** Official Jacksonville @ New England AFC Championship Game Thread***

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
After seeing how Bortles reacted to the rush, I understand why the coaching staff went conservative. He gets rattled. Catch 22 for the Jags.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You're trying to make a case for him based on his statline? The boy went absentia with the game on the line. That's the only stat that matters.

He drove them to the 38 before our LT (rookie) got dominated by Harrison for the sack. He played well today even though our OC set him up with crappy play calling in the second half. Run, run, predictable pass. Sound familiar?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He drove them to the 38 before our LT (rookie) got dominated by Harrison for the sack. He played well today even though our OC set him up with crappy play calling in the second half. Run, run, predictable pass. Sound familiar?
Read my earlier post. They ran-passed-passed on the possession that led to Brady getting the ball with a short field.

That wasn't conservative. It was aggressive. The receiver was open on second down. You make that throw and the Jags are probably going to the Super Bowl.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hope the Jags coaches are watching the Eagles. This is how you close out a game. Flea flicker up 17 in the 3rd? Why not - good for a TD!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Minnesota sucks.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Which curse is that? Broncos traded him, won the Super Bowl. Patriots cut him, won the Super Bowl. Eagles cut him, they're two quarters from the Super Bowl. Bills cut him, made the playoffs a few years later for the first time in centuries. Jets............are still the Jets. :lol:

But damn Jags, talk about a choke job. :facepalm:

>>>>>Joke>>>>>

Sas’ head.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Still ticked off 5 hours later. We let em off the hook smh

Would be Jags-Eagles if our coaches didn’t get scared.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Still ticked off 5 hours later. We let em off the hook smh

Would be Jags-Eagles if our coaches didn’t get scared.
Would have made a great game but having the two teams (of the 4 remaining) with the largest markets make much more sense.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Interesting stats :scratchchin:
I'm told only Losers complain about the Refs.

The PI was a shît call and the Unnecessary Roughness on Gronk was as well.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Loser? Took the greatest team in NFL history with the greatest QB to the fourth qtr with a 10pt lead. Pretty good for a loser. Ask those other 30 teams sitting home Sat. what a loser is.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Still pissed off this morning. Freaking went conservative and blew it. Blows my mind that coaches never learn.

That, and why did they blow the Jack play dead. Game over if they don’t, cuz that’s 6 points :mad:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm told only Losers complain about the Refs.

The PI was a shît call and the Unnecessary Roughness on Gronk was as well.

You were told correctly. Seems like you’re still complaining. Not surprising.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Loser azz Dwags still blaming the refs too. Lots of Dwags are Gags. Coincidence? I think not.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bortles has some problems, but the Jags have no choice but to keep rolling with him and hope he gets over the hump. He certainly strikes me as a guy who works hard, perhaps he'll be even more motivated. I saw those tears on his face at the end and I just know he wanted to stick it to the haters badly.

On that 4th and 14 play near the end, I thought he made a hell of a throw that was just incredibly defended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.