Not open for further replies.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n160464 said:
Wow. Terrible choice. Give up a chance to play for a team that actually provides a national stage and has a chance to contend for something, to go play in the Carrier Dome on injury-prone astroturf in front of 2000 people. Just nothing that makes any sense there.

If this is official I've got to assume that the kid wants to play and may be afraid of competition at UF.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n160449 said:
Imagine being a 300-pound dude in 90 degree weather with 98% humidity.

200.gif

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm not sure that it is official. He took it down pretty quickly. I just followed him on Twitter and he immediately followed me back. What are the rules on saying a simple "I hope you choose to be a Gator, it is a choice you will never regret. Once a part of Gator Nation, always a part of Gator Nation." ?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ShadowGator;160364 said:
Jabari Zuniga was bumped up to a 4*.

He was a three star when Deondre was on campus. He got the Alabama bump. From 247.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
PhD Gator;n160469 said:
I'm not sure that it is official. He took it down pretty quickly. I just followed him on Twitter and he immediately followed me back. What are the rules on saying a simple "I hope you choose to be a Gator, it is a choice you will never regret. Once a part of Gator Nation, always a part of Gator Nation." ?

Hope you did not get met with the same thing I did... some guy when I found that tweet earlier and commented back about the Gator nation would love to have you tweet, some fool started attacking me about respecting the kids privacy in asking to be left alone for the weekend, I politely backed out of it but it's like, what does he expect to happen when fans from another school that is recruiting him sees him retweet an opposing schools colors???

And to make it worse, the kid himself Favorited that guys tweet who was attacking me..the syracuse fan

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
gatormandan;n160474 said:
I dont "twitt" "tweet" or "twerk" but I dont see a problem with sending recruits positive messages.

Me either, it was two cuse fans acting like pricks...

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like twitter. I understand twitter. Not bragging because it really makes me feel ignorant. Having said that, I would never tweet a 17 year old kid. Good or bad. It makes me feel dirty. That's just me.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I follow, tweet, and favorite recruits that have positive gator tweets. Once they commit to another school I unfollow them. That's it. I don't message them. I don't tweet directly to them. There's no conversation or message I could have with a 17 or 18-year-old child that I would be able to relate.

If I were to ever tweet anything to them (which I don't) it would be "Go Gators".

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n160440 said:
IDK, maybe he sees himself as a Tyler Moore caliber player and doesn't want be ragged on by Gator fans for the next 4 years. :wink:

If he's anything like Tyler Moore I'll personally pay his tuition to Syracuse and drive him up there just to keep him off of our team.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n160414 said:
If true then that site is a joke.
Urbs crew actively lobbied the scoutings crews. Its common these days.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n160479 said:
I follow, tweet, and favorite recruits that have positive gator tweets. Once they commit to another school I unfollow them. That's it. I don't message them. I don't tweet directly to them. There's no conversation or message I could have with a 17 or 18-year-old child that I would be able to relate.

If I were to ever tweet anything to them (which I don't) it would be "Go Gators".

Stalking young boys on tweeter, is one of your vehicles this:
myvan.jpg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Wow . I'm not understanding why kids aren't chomping at the bit to come play on our offensive line. What's the hold up? Why wouldn't you wanna come in and compete? This is a huge concern for me. That's the only position I'm worried about

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
GatorJ;n160479 said:

Neither do I, it was a general message that was put up and I commented on it

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
TheDouglas78;n160496 said:
Stalking young boys on tweeter, is one of your vehicles this:
myvan.jpg

No one is stalking young boys :lol:... when a general tweet is put out about a recruit people comment on it... no one messages them directly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.