Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are those them visiting UF or Mac visiting them?

Singularity

Dec 18, 2014
I would really like to land the 2 RBs Jordan Scarlett and Jaason Lewis. Jaason Lewis's highlights are pretty damn good. He's a bigger back at 6'2" 250ish.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Singularity;n151217 said:
I would really like to land the 2 RBs Jordan Scarlett and Jaason Lewis. Jaason Lewis's highlights are pretty damn good. He's a bigger back at 6'2" 250ish.

both are fantastic backs. Conkrite would be a nice addition as well.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Singularity;n151215 said:
I'm sure the list will grow and likely change a lot as we approach each week.
Yea probably. And alot of the linebacker targets have been here already. I think we'll get a few

Dec 10, 2014
lrtx1;n151075 said:
Why couldn't we have hired Mac last year? Did he just become a good coach this past season?

See Shadow's response. Mac may have been on the radar last year, but he wasn't proven. The guys you would have seen in the running last year were the guys hired at big-time programs last year. We may have ended up with a Shiano (sic) or something like that. Heck, we may have ended up with Strong. I'm not sold on Strong at all. I can't believe Texas gave him 5 million a year. Anyway, back to recruiting. The only point I meant to bring up by firing Chump last year is that at least he put together a really strong class after a 4-8 season, and it may not have been in our best interest to fire him after said season. This was a better year to look for a HC. It's also a better year to make up ground in recruiting because there are more major recruits in our back yard. My hope for this class is 19/19. Get at least 19 players and be ranked at least a consensus 19 program. Unless some chips start falling, it's highly doubtful to happen though.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Coach didn't waste any time on one of our top targets. . Byron Cowart has already received a visit from Florida coaches today. #Gators

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
#Gators Geoff Collins should be seeing #Bama commit Adonis Thomas around 11:30am today. (VIP) florida.247sports.com/Bolt/UF-attemp… via @247Sports

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm by no means a football guru, so this is to the few guys who really know something about X's & O's. Is there a defensive scheme where we could have 2 "Buck" players on the field consistently at the same time. I know we had McAllister and Fowler last year, but that seemed to be pass rushing situations.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
#UF OL coach Mike Summers will visit Christian Pellage today. Dan Mullen & Steve Spurrier to visit next week. florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Gat

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm swamped at work so I won't be able to update as much for a good while. Others seem to have it covered though. Gonna be a whirlwind of recruiting until NSD.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n151314 said:
I'm swamped at work so I won't be able to update as much for a good while. Others seem to have it covered though. Gonna be a whirlwind of recruiting until NSD.

Where are your ****ing priorities?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! J/K, get your **** done so you can keep us posted, you're the twitter stalker of the year and we love it

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
williston_gator;n151314 said:

damn williston you will be missed. i liked the info you provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator