***Official Spring Football Thread***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Man I give you credit for bending a post to fit your agenda better than Bagdad Bob. Where the he'll you got that I was bashing Trask in that statement is beyond me. I was simply making fun of the 20 page thread on Trask and all the back and forth about the kid. Btw, I never bashed Trask in that thread either.

Lighten up Nelly.

... to the bench with you Tag ! :solitary:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Man I give you credit for bending a post to fit your agenda better than Bagdad Bob. Where the he'll you got that I was bashing Trask in that statement is beyond me. I was simply making fun of the 20 page thread on Trask and all the back and forth about the kid. Btw, I never bashed Trask in that thread either.

Lighten up Nelly.

You need to lighten up, I am as calm as a cucumber. I too am basing my opinion upon the dozens of negative posts on Trask posted all over this board. The guy has never taken a snap in a game here yet so many trash him that it sounds childish. I get it that he isnt highly rated and he doesnt have the experience we would want a QB to have but he is playing his heart out in practice and he obviously has some talent as well as heart. I personally think he is greatful to have this opportunity and wants to prove we didnt make a mistake giving him a scholly. I personally dont have high hopes he will be our starter but I am pulling for him and I hope he proves his haters wrong. I would laugh my butt off if he was able to pull out a few wins for us sometime in the future.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I too am basing my opinion upon the dozens of negative posts on Trask posted all over this board.
That's great. You render your opinion any time you want. Just don't tag on to my posts and twist them around to fit your opinion next time you do it.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
That's great. You render your opinion any time you want. Just don't tag on to my posts and twist them around to fit your opinion next time you do it.

I didnt twist anything and tagging posts is an available option. It really doesnt hurt. I promise you cant feel it and it doesnt break bones.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trash sucks. Embarrassing waste of a scholarship.

I'm hoping next year we can at least hold out for starting players of at least 1AA caliber.

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I know you disagree with Law a lot, but he's a pretty smart fella. Sometimes a horse's ass, but nothing wrong with that.
I have said before that he is very knowledgeable. But my notion of a smart fellow is one who knows when he is way over the top. Law never has an inkling. Take his recent "Trask is trash." Trask may prove to be every bit as bad as law thinks he will be. But law doesn't know that now. Way, way over the top.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I have said before that he is very knowledgeable. But my notion of a smart fellow is one who knows when he is way over the top. Law never has an inkling. Take his recent "Trask is trash." Trask may prove to be every bit as bad as law thinks he will be. But law doesn't know that now. Way, way over the top.
you know he does it to get under people's skin.....right?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All my requirements are this:

Good Arm strength and accuracy
Be able to see the field
Throw to the guy in Orange and Blue
Don't throw to the bad guys
Win ball games.

I don't care who it is. But if it is Trask, then so be it. I'll be fine with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator