***Official UF vs LSU Game Thread***

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
yeah baby!! you know it's a big one when gator fans start trashing each other a week before kickoff.

tension anyone?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Let's see how one dimensional works out... Go Gators!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This game clinches the east. That's a pretty exciting thought.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n295579 said:
My wimmen buy me a lot of purple.

...?

Attachments

• conv_4912.png
    conv_4912.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 24

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
As I said on another thread, our defense is stout. If our D plays disciplined like they did the last two games, we'll contain LF, not stop but contain. To me the key is our OL play. Our OL has matured and is playing well above pre-season expectations but I have not been all that impressed with their run blocking. Against OM though, they gave Grier a pocket. If they can create a pocket for Grier against LSU, we can use the quick passing game to setup the run and extend drives, keep LF and our defense off the field. ​

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n295705 said:
This game clinches the east. That's a pretty exciting thought.

Technically it doesn't "clinch" the East, but a win will certainly keep us in the driver's seat of the East and will probably boost us into the top 5 of the playoff poll. That in itself is a miracle considering everyone's perception of this team just 1 month ago.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
JT needs to continue to punt well. Field position will be very important. We don't need to be backed up all night with that crowd, ..of course, if we can get ahead early again it will negate some of that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJB;n295724 said:
Technically it doesn't "clinch" the East, but a win will certainly keep us in the driver's seat of the East and will probably boost us into the top 5 of the playoff poll. That in itself is a miracle considering everyone's perception of this team just 1 month ago.
There's no way we lose to vandy or south Carolina. Maybe Georgia gets lucky( i doubt it) but there's nothing else on our conference schedule

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm nervous about this one. It turns out to be our biggest challenge of the year. Hope we beat them, so if they beat
Bama we'll look even better. Go Gator Gumbo Go. Hope their DL is porous to our run game.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n295767 said:
Corn dog love
:lmao:

Why the hell did they stop recording just as the show got good?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our chances for a win just got reduced by about half imo. Treon hasn't been very impressive against the better teams he's played against.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n295734 said:
There's no way we lose to vandy or south Carolina. Maybe Georgia gets lucky( i doubt it) but there's nothing else on our conference schedule

Other than LSU, we should be the favorites to win the rest of the games on our schedule as long as Harris stays healthy. So I'm not disagreeing with you that we should beat those teams; however, IF we lose 2 SEC games, both UGA and UK (surprisingly) have a chance to win the East if they both win out.

I think we will win the East this year even with Harris taking over as QB, but it will take a few wins and perhaps some losses by other teams before UF officially clinches the division.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Barring some sort of miracle, I just can't imagine the team adjusting emotionally to pull off the win at LSU. The break after will help a lot.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gators rally and shock the Corn Dogs Saturday night...19-17.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Back to the spread read option looking sprint out of the pocket throw into traffic bullshiite again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.