OJ Simpson Has Died

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Just some years ago a DJ from Prime Country(Sirius XM) pointed out how she couldn't remember a Kardashian, mainly Kim, ever dated white dudes at the time she boned the SNL dude.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
tombstone-smells.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So the fat Kardashian, Khloe, was the daughter of OJ?

She’s a behemoth, so it’s possible. Andre the Giant seemed to get kind of quiet right around the 90s also though. With her jawline my money’s always been on him.

Either way I don’t think people truly appreciate how badly Lamar Odom wanted out of that situation. The guy locked himself in a brothel for 7 days trying to OD or catch AIDs. That isn’t your run of the mill, “it’s not working” type divorce attempt. She’s just that awful to be around that anything he could find to speed up his death he was all in.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
She’s a behemoth, so it’s possible. Andre the Giant seemed to get kind of quiet right around the 90s also though. With her jawline my money’s always been on him.

Either way I don’t think people truly appreciate how badly Lamar Odom wanted out of that situation. The guy locked himself in a brothel for 7 days trying to OD or catch AIDs. That isn’t your run of the mill, “it’s not working” type divorce attempt. She’s just that awful to be around that anything he could find to speed up his death he was all in.
That's called "stability" in that circus..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.