I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Oj Simpson Whatever GIF

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I would just like to point out that OJ was black. I point this out because I never thought of OJ as black until Johnnie Cochran made it his defense. So whenever we talk of OJ we should remember that he was a black man. I think Johnnie would have wanted it that way.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I would just like to point out that OJ was black. I point this out because I never thought of OJ as black until Johnnie Cochran made it his defense. So whenever we talk of OJ we should remember that he was a black man. I think Johnnie would have wanted it that way.
He was the black man that told everyone, "I have A black friend"

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
<OJ lands at the gates of heaven>

Saint Peter: Okay Juice, let's get you fitted for that halo...
OJ: Hey Peter, this thing is way too small to fit on my head!
Saint Peter: I don't seem to have one in your size. Well if it doesn't fit...you know what, just say hello to Johnnie and Judas when you see them, okay?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, one of the most embarrassing days to be an American is the day they read the verdict, and the TV cameras went back and forth between groups of stunned white people and jubilant, rejoicing black people.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, one of the most embarrassing days to be an American is the day they read the verdict, and the TV cameras went back and forth between groups of stunned white people and jubilant, rejoicing black people.
Then OJ went back to hanging out at Country Clubs with rich white people and banging dumb bleach blondes.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Well. That's that

Both his attorneys Johnny Cochran and Kardashian died shortly after freeing a murderer and the Kardashians continue their legacy of being a stain on the world. Right after the murder he stayed at the Kardashian home and they even dumped a suitcase with all the evidence for him.
Robert Kardashian started the family tradition of getting black guys off!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Met him once leaving a restaurant in Palm Beach. I still like him. I dated a girl once that was all coked up. I can only imagine being married to one, and then having her be a tramp to boot. You also don’t sleep with the wife of a former football player, especially when he too has a fondness for hard drugs. The whole thing, including his choice of quality Italian shoes, is a lesson for the kids.
Michael Richards Yes GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator