Orange and Blue Game will feature scrimmaging only

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe McElwain will have the players racing the students or something like that. Meyer tried that his last spring game here.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
Why don't we simply understand that a full scrimmage isn't feasible or in the best interest of our team. We can blame the last crew or the AD; your choice.

And also understand that to have any form of scrimmage is financially in the best interest of UF & Gainesville in that they'll make $$ on concessions, parking, etc.

So if the format this year isn't to your liking then simply stay away from it. :exactly:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n202184 said:
Just please let it not be like that spring scrimmage we had a couple years ago where we had to watch those two idiots talk the whole time while only able to "almost" see the team practicing in the background behind them.:facepalm:
EXACTLY.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okeechobee Joe;n202161 said:
They even color coordinated their outfits.
They are wearing Auburn colors.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n202184 said:
Just please let it not be like that spring scrimmage we had a couple years ago where we had to watch those two idiots talk the whole time while only able to "almost" see the team practicing in the background behind them.:facepalm:

That was crazy. Hopefully they don't cover it that way again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jand3k;n202218 said:
Why don't we simply understand that a full scrimmage isn't feasible or in the best interest of our team.
This is true. The LAST thing we need is one of our precious few Big Uglies blowing a knee while trying to block a third string DL who is giving that extra effort trying to earn some playing time.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hard to fault Mac for this...but the previous POS? I have so much hate for that guy...if I was a Star Wars character I'd be Darth T REX by now. F that guy.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_2888.jpg
    conv_2888.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 31

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n202300 said:
Hard to fault Mac for this...but the previous POS? I have so much hate for that guy...if I was a Star Wars character I'd be Darth T REX by now. F that guy.

darthtrex.jpg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That's actually really funny

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wait a minute... the Spring Game... which has always been just a scrimmage.. is now going to be a scrimmage! The horror!

People put way too much on a Spring Game... it is the Spring practice that is important... the game doesn't tell us anything... if the offense is great the D sucks and vice versa.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
We all knew this was going to happen. My question is how come there was no oversight or will there be some oversight be put in place so this NEVER happens to us again. With "this" I would like to see some checks and balances like an AD who will say,"Coach well this year we didn't have enough OL and LBs do a O&B game this year what are your plans during the signing period to fix this?" If "it" does happen there should be some sort of puniative damages for the coach. Then again isn't this what an AD is supposed to do?

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
You want the AD to be Jerry Jones. Doubtful a coach worth his salt would accept that gig. The oversight committee is in Alabama now because of the ****ty mess he created. Yes, he cleaned up the locker room......he just left it short in critical places.

No, I don't think the AD's job is to micromanage. That's the head coaches

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:deadhorse:We're still stepping-tripping on his road apples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator