OSU Saga: Meyer suspended for 3 games

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow so who do you think they will hire now if he gets fired? Norvell? Stoops? McElwang? Kiffin? Herman?

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Wow so who do you think they will hire now if he gets fired? Norvell? Stoops? McElwang? Kiffin? Herman?
Jboss with a valid, rational addition? Stoops actually makes a ton of sense, which would suck. Hopefully his retirement is going well and he’s not interested, but I bet he’s already been called. He’s another Youngstown, Ohio guy.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Jboss with a valid, rational addition? Stoops actually makes a ton of sense, which would suck. Hopefully his retirement is going well and he’s not interested, but I bet he’s already been called. He’s another Youngstown, Ohio guy.
Kintucky Stoops, which is sad bc it is our only hope for a few passing TDs.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Haha...you are so far from the truth you are delusional. I was posting facts...and if i remember you told me on another post to come by more often.Don’t be a hypocrite
I told you to post more often.

But ya gotta be thick skinned in this sports bar.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Whoever they get will not be as good as Urban...he is a top 3 coach in all of college football. There is the Saban, Meyer, Dabo tier and everyone else is far far far down the list.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
They're shytting the bed in Crackcumbus. Looks like from the contract standpoint he's toast.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll say again, give it a couple weeks. Everyone is comparing this to Paterno, which it isn't, but remember that even Paterno ran it up the chain. We are hearing a very one sided story. Doesn't mean it's wrong, but there is a near 100% chance that some mitigating information will come out. Whether it's enough is entirely a different story.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Kind of surprised by what I'm hearing of public opinion coming off Crackbus. Im kind of surprised he doesn't have more support from the public.

His problem is that he didn't report it, true or false. I'm sure Zack Smith will just say she is crazy. However by the time you have 9 or 10 police incidents you get in the "should have known" territory regardless of whether or not they can prove Creyer had specific knowledge.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I predict; It will rain this afternoon...... somewhere

How does Saban avoid this kind of media attention?

leogator

May 5, 2018
Couple of thoughts:

1. Courtney Smith is not a student or an employee of the University so does Title IX apply?
2. The incidents occurred off campus
3. No arrest for the 2015 incident
4. Zach Smith was fired for violating a protective order while dropping one of his kids
5. Should the court of public opinion be substituted for the legal system

Now I am all for protecting people from domestic violence. But in my long life I have seen a lot of false accusations in domestic disputes as a prelude to or after a divorce/custody. Some will go as far as accuse their spouses of sexual abuse of the children which I think is totally despicable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator