Other boards discussing the GSMB

agrigator

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole said:
8802Gator;n4094 said:
Ox is an ignorant ass who bans anyone who doesn't share his opinion. The second he took over as mod the gsmb started going down the... wait. Which board is this?

I've always wondered about this knock on Ox. I only remember him banning one person, and I think Jeff is the one who made the call on that. I'm sure there were others, but I've never heard a single complaint about anyone being banned. It seems like by the time it got to that point everyone was pretty much in agreement that the gaping ******* in question must, in fact, go.

The vacations he gave out were fairly frequent, however, and usually well-deserved. I got a couple myself and I've got to say I had them coming. When you post video of two very broke, (and apparently very hungry), girls eating each others scats, you deserve a vacation. I'm lucky mine was only for a week.
I got banned by him once because he got butthurt over some snide comment I made

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was given a few vacations by Ox but nothing that would make me consider him unfair or a bad mod. I like to push the line and I know with great posts comes great risk and responsibility. Slevin was the one that perma banned me and for that I would not piss on his skin tight acid washed jeans if he caught fire in some hipster fondu beer garden in Brooklyn. He better not become a mod here after his alleged sex change sabbatical is over.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:)

I can totally see Slevin having a sex change.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n5218 said:
I was given a few vacations by Ox but nothing that would make me consider him unfair or a bad mod. I like to push the line and I know with great posts comes great risk and responsibility. Slevin was the one that perma banned me and for that I would not piss on his skin tight acid washed jeans if he caught fire in some hipster fondu beer garden in Brooklyn. He better not become a mod here after his alleged sex change sabbatical is over.
So...you and Slevin don't exchange Christmas gifts?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n5218 said:
smiley-face-popcorn.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Matthew for mod!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n5218 said:

Wait, what? Is this a bunch of :kiffin: from MattM, or is Slevin really having a sex change? So we could have a new mod around here soon named Slevana?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
back by unpopular demand..... HEYYOOOO!!!!
Gonna be honest and say I'm glad that the gsmb took a dump. In the words of fat charles, that board was "turrrible, just turrrrrible."

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
Gonna be honest and say I'm glad that the gsmb took a dump. In the words of fat charles, that board was "turrrible, just turrrrrible."
Good to see ya, Durty.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
MattM has the ultimate butthurt going on right now.
I always figured MattM for the kind of guy who always woke up with butthurt.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
Glad you found us Durty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator