Our new found swagger

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n105152 said:
He finally has a QB that can lead the team. Every coach at UF got their QB. Spurrier got Wuerffel, Zook got Leak, and Meyer got Tebow. Muschamp finally has Treon and while his future is uncertain, he's off to a great start. If we win USCe and the cupcake, many think he'll be retained. If he either beats FSU or wins the East it's almost a certainty.

he does seem to have his qb. But this season is ruined because he rode a bad one for too long. I understand treon had issues but there's not a person in this world that will convince me that skyler morningwig couldn't have managed a game better than driskel. This stubbornness cost us the season and if we go with muschamp long term this will show up again along with his other flaws.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n105159 said:
Dude, as an obvious relative I know you keep worrying about your cut of Muschamp's will. He's going to get his millions whether he's retained or not. You can rest easy.

The rest of us are more worried about not being a laughingstock next year and beyond. Why don't you join us?

P.S. - The idea that you're comparing Harris to Heisman winners is laughable. Harris has attempted a total of 27 passes in two weeks, and 21 of those were against one of the worst teams in the nation. We don't have any idea if he's even the QB of the future yet.

We might not know if he's the QB of the future, but we sure know he's functional and gives us something at the position. And with a Muschamp defense, that's the makings of a very successful team.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'd love nothing more than to gain our swagger back.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n105052 said:
148m3k0.jpg
+1

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorbreath;n105041 said:
This.

And if you guys think if CWM runs the table, including beating the Clowns in their dump and knocking them out of the playoff, he still gets whacked, you're delusional.

Before flaming, I am NOT saying this is what I want. I am saying it would make little sense based on the precedent set over the past 2+ years.

Yeah we really got embarrassed the last time we went to Doak.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n105198 said:
Originally posted by Gatorbreath View Post

This.

And if you guys think if CWM runs the table, including beating the Clowns in their dump and knocking them out of the playoff, he still gets whacked, you're delusional.

Before flaming, I am NOT saying this is what I want. I am saying it would make little sense based on the precedent set over the past 2+ years.

Yeah we really got embarrassed the last time we went to Doak.

What, exactly, is your point?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Trust me, Carib is no pumper. He didn't want Muschamp retained, regardless of finish.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
i like how we had folks talking about swag after we beat a sorry ass dwag team and a dumpster fire vandy team... this is exactly what weve been relegated to, thinking we are back after beating a patsy... we sound like halfassu about 6 yrs ago.

maybe we can get some of those queer t-shirts that say "Swagger" or "We're Back" or "It's our Time" like the semi's used to do.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take the hit on this one, I was sincerely hoping the light had come on and because dawgchamp knew the end was nigh he would allow Roper to run his offense. The team was feeling good about themselves. To bounce back after that fiasco against Mizzou and beat the dawgs was a sign that team was still united, not like last year where the losses piled up and dissent was rampant in the locker room. I still think the kids are motivated with Treon leading the team and feel they can win but once again WM and his lack of head coach experience lost what was easy a winnable game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, this team definitely smells like dwag shiiiit.

Fooley needs to get the dwag shiiit off our shoe. It's everywhere. In the carpets. Whole damn football program needs to be scrubbed.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well that didn't last long. Chimp is the CEO of the SPU (Swagger Prevention Unit).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.