I was told on here there is no interest or buzz for this season :scratchhead:it

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Call me in October.

Honestly, there are a bunch of stupid people who believe whatever shyt 2222 and UAA feed them about us being stacked at all positions and ready to compete this year.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Call me in October.

Honestly, there are a bunch of stupid people who believe whatever shyt 2222 and UAA feed them about us being stacked at all positions and ready to compete this year.
Wow, an actual curmudgeon. And here all this time I thought curmudgeons were mythical creatures, like chupacabras or rodents of unusual size.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Call me in October.

Stop telling me to call, you lonely old hag.

Jk Donkey, you know you're my boy :)

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow, an actual curmudgeon. And here all this time I thought curmudgeons were mythical creatures, like chupacabras or rodents of unusual size.
giphy.gif

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

I'm headed to my favorite Mexican restaurant for their "Burrito Chupacabra" and a jumbo margarita right now!

R.O.U.S. ? Inconceivable!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's obvious that everyone wants LDR's autograph since he's endeared himself to the fan base. We haven't had a QB this popular since Tebow.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'm downright moist with anticipation. Of course it was about 103 F. outside so maybe I was moist for another reason....

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I'm downright moist with anticipation. Of course it was about 103 F. outside so maybe I was moist for another reason....
Moist.....I was soaking wet with sweat after working in the yard for a few hours............
Call me in October.

200_s.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.