Pitino Suspended - possibly fired by end of day

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like the University of Miami is going to get caught up in this too. Its all over.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if he’s gonna take that smedium jersey he wore on Gameday two weeks ago?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmm, I remembered UCLA is an Adidas school and cant stand Lonzo Ball and his moronic father, sending one up to sweet baby Jesus he's wrapped up in this and gets a pair of silver bracelets

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So I give it till the end of the day before a poster here starts wondering out loud if Pitino can coach football.
Not football, but basketball. We'd all show Mike White the door for Pitino in a heartbeat, even you Sas. Don't embarrass yourself by denying it.

Hoping Striklin is watching this with great interest and will immediately offer Pitino a contract.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not football, but basketball. We'd all show Mike White the door for Pitino in a heartbeat, even you Sas. Don't embarrass yourself by denying it.

Hoping Striklin is watching this with great interest and will immediately offer Pitino a contract.

Can Mike White coach football?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Does he know what a midline is?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

I doubt he will be able to be a coach in the NCAA after this is officially looked at by the NCAA. Not that I would want a cheater here at UF.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I also wonder how the FBI has time and resources for this sort of investigation, after all people are dying in Chicago, that and many other things need their attention.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Heard someone on the radio earlier say that they will put him on administrative leave for at least 10 days and then fire him. That will satisfy some clause in his contract so they don't have to pay him.
He has 10 days to appeal and present his case. At least that's what I read about a portion of his contract.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Hmmm, I remembered UCLA is an Adidas school and cant stand Lonzo Ball and his moronic father, sending one up to sweet baby Jesus he's wrapped up in this and gets a pair of silver bracelets

Yep UF has lost several players to UCLA in recent years. I wonder how long they have been an Adidas school, not that other shoe companies are not up to the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator