Pitino Suspended - possibly fired by end of day

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not football, but basketball. We'd all show Mike White the door for Pitino in a heartbeat, even you Sas. Don't embarrass yourself by denying it.

Hoping Striklin is watching this with great interest and will immediately offer Pitino a contract.
He's dirtier than T's mom's vagina, hell no I wouldn't want him here. Mike White is on the right track, he's gonna be a great one.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pitino is scum and done. Hopefully they vacate their title as a result.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm waiting for the day we can ignore mods and admins.

giphy.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's dirtier than T's mom's vagina, hell no I wouldn't want him here. Mike White is on the right track, he's gonna be a great one.
I knew you’d have to play this to the end. :lol:

We all know the truth.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Old Pitino will never coach in college again. He might end up coaching in China.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not football, but basketball. We'd all show Mike White the door for Pitino in a heartbeat, even you Sas. Don't embarrass yourself by denying it.

Hoping Striklin is watching this with great interest and will immediately offer Pitino a contract.
Hopefully the President has fired Stricklin and has hired Jurich.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I wonder when Pitino went to the dark side, he was Billy Donovan's mentor. I don't think Donovan cheated.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder when Pitino went to the dark side, he was Billy Donovan's mentor. I don't think Donovan cheated.

Probably when Calipari moved into his neighborhood. He had to so he could keep up with that cheating bastard.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Pardon the BSPN link, but this is a great read on how this all came out.....

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...50/the-story-how-fbi-brought-words-corruption

Blazer also agreed to one other condition as part of his plea agreement: He became a cooperating witness for the FBI, providing information that sparked the investigation into the relationship between college basketball coaches, financial advisers, sports agents, marketing officials and apparel company employees in recruiting NBA-bound players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.