Please reassure me that Muschamp is still being fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Amazing that people can tell they aren't going to like a thread but insist on posting in it anyway.
Yeah Mustchamp is fvcjing genius and should be kept cuz it was an amazing game plan.
College football is a lot about emotion
Uga took us lightly.
We ran cuz that's all our bullheaded coach knows how to do.
Coincidently UGA can't stop run.
Stopped clock is right twice a day.

The scary thing is that
a) Foley doesn't want to be proven wrong
B) there may not be an alternative available.
Foley looking for any reason to keep him.

Yes it is very scary anything that may keep champ here longer.

Personally, I want to watch Muschamp ball about as much as I want a prostate exam.

I'm always happy to beat the dawgs but the thought of it extending the Muschamp Error is dishearting.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n96389 said:
Amazing that people can tell they aren't going to like a thread but insist on posting in it anyway.
Yeah Mustchamp is fvcjing genius and should be kept cuz it was an amazing game plan.
College football is a lot about emotion
Uga took us lightly.
We ran cuz that's all our bullheaded coach knows how to do.
Coincidently UGA can't stop run.
Stopped clock is right twice a day.

The scary thing is that
a) Foley doesn't want to be proven wrong
B) there may not be an alternative available.
Foley looking for any reason to keep him.

Yes it is very scary anything that may keep champ here longer.

Personally, I want to watch Muschamp ball about as much as I want a prostate exam.

I'm always happy to beat the dawgs but the thought of it extending the Muschamp Error is dishearting.

Sorry for your loss today.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And I'm wondering if she'll ever get those shorts fixed...:lol:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Christ almighty....enjoy the effing win for 2 seconds! Odds are, Muschamp's gone. Just enjoy the win.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Swamp Queen;n96394 said:
Christ almighty....enjoy the effing win for 2 seconds! Odds are, Muschamp's gone. Just enjoy the win.

Agreed. This is depressing that we can't enjoy a win. And it was an awesome win.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Trying to find any part of me that feels like complaining after today's win...

hmm...

nope, can't do it. Go Gators!!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So for all the negative "records" that keep getting hung around his neck, how about the first two games this year were the most yards ever gained in back to back games in school history, and today was the most rushing yards we've had since before SOS took over. If we're going to point out the bad, might as well give him some credit for the good.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
RocketCityGator;n96398 said:
Agreed. This is depressing that we can't enjoy a win. And it was an awesome win.
Are u brain dead? You are free to enjoy the win. Don't read a thread titled "Please reassure me Muschamp is still being fired".
Some people are morons. Not you of course. Just some people.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n96408 said:
Are u brain dead? You are free to enjoy the win. Don't read a thread titled "Please reassure me Muschamp is still being fired".
Some people are morons. Not you of course. Just some people.
I'm sorry you're angry we won.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It has to rate as one of the more satisfying wins over Georgia I've seen because it was so unexpected. We played with more passion than I've seen from a Will Muschamp team since probably the 2012 season. Matt Jones was magnificent and the offensive line opened holes all day long. A stat that stood out entering the game was that UF under Muschamp was 10-2 in games in which it had fewer than 20 passes. Seems simple, right? Just pound the ball. Wrong. You can't expect to win week to week by being one-dimensional, but I'm enjoying this one for all I can.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n96428]Matt Jones was magnificent and the offensive line opened holes all day long.[/QUOTE]
Jones wasn't even the leading rusher.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n96429 said:
Jones wasn't even the leading rusher.

That's how good we were on the ground. Jones got the majority of the carries and sustained the drives. He showed speed, power and even a few nifty open-field moves. Best effort I've seen from him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n96433]

That's how good we were on the ground. Jones got the majority of the carries and sustained the drives. He showed speed, power and even a few nifty open-field moves. Best effort I've seen from him. [/QUOTE]
Jones didn't get the majority of the carries. Both him and Taylor had 25 apiece. Are you done slapping Kelvin Taylor in the face?

:stickpoke:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n96435 said:
Jones didn't get the majority of the carries. Both him and Taylor had 25 apiece. Are you done slapping Kelvin Taylor in the face?

:stickpoke:

Lol, had me fooled. I'm surprised by the number of carries Taylor had. I thought it was less, maybe 10 less. Obviously the 65-yarder was a big one. I think it broke a two-back mark that stood at UF since 1982 IIRC.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Swamp Queen;n96414 said:
I'm sorry you're angry we won.
I am not angry we won. I am overjoyed. I'm guessing I've been a Gator, maybe even a booster, longer than you've been alive. I grew up in J'ville - which might as well have been half in Georgia. Nobody is happier about beating Georgia than I am. I teared up hearing the crowd signing my alma mater at the end of the game.

I am however severely depressed at the thought of being saddled with Muschamp for any longer.

So I will again refer to the title of this thread.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n96451 said:
I am not angry we won. I am overjoyed. I'm guessing I've been a Gator, maybe even a booster, longer than you've been alive. I grew up in J'ville - which might as well have been half in Georgia. Nobody is happier about beating Georgia than I am. I teared up hearing the crowd signing my alma mater at the end of the game.

I am however severely depressed at the thought of being saddled with Muschamp for any longer.

So I will again refer to the title of this thread.

Sorry for your loss. But hey, I hear Athens is pretty this time of year!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow commented after the Missouri loss that we lacked heart. That's about the worst criticism a football team can get, that it's not playing as hard as it could. Muschamp vowed a "bunker mentality" and we sure looked like a different team today. We took it to them in every which way.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n96452 said:
Sorry for your loss. But hey, I hear Athens is pretty this time of year!

Aren't you engaged. It's saturday night shouldn't you too be doing something else. I'd call it off right now if I this is the highlight of your night. It ain't bona get better.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n96456 said:
Aren't you engaged. It's saturday night shouldn't you too be doing something else. I'd call it off right now if I this is the highlight of your night. It ain't bona get better.

It really bothers you that we won, doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.