Wins in 2018?

• 6 or fewer

• 10+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Can't vote in the poll but I will say 8.

WINS:
Charleston Southern
Kentucky
Colorado State
Vanderbilt
Missouri
Idaho

LOSSES:
UGA
Florida State

TOSS-UPS:
@UT
@MSU
LSU
USCe

Split the toss ups and we are at 8. I want to beat FSU and that loser Taggart in the worst way, but can't call that a win anymore until we actually beat them.

The UT game is the key game of the season. First road game, should be 3-0 heading in. Win that one, then true confidence will ensue and we could really reel off a bunch of wins heading into UGA.
Pretty much this....FSU should be a win but they still have a much more talented roster than we do....We will probably win 7 or 8 regular season games just because our offense has some skill position players and we will have what could be the best offensive line we've seen in 8 years or so....Even if we're stuck running some primitive offense because we can't find a QB we should have enough to win 7.....If we find a QB we may end up 9-4 after a bowl game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh you must have missed time on here around NSD? According 3/4 of the board we are just waiting until next year to sign all the good recruits :lmao2:.....really I didn't make that up....:lmao:
You look like an idiot every time you play this card. Mullen’s first class was better than Urban Myers first class. What is your response to that fact?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You look like an idiot every time you play this card. Mullen’s first class was better than Urban Myers first class. What is your response to that fact?
Easy.....Urban had a LOADED roster for the 110th time...are you deaf or do you just like challenging my supreme CFB knowledge?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Easy fella....Bert b!tch smacked your former hero and Savior Mac just like I told you guys for 2 years before you finally caught on....remember?

That would be true if I ever thought Mac was a hero. I could have outcoached Mac myself.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And yet the big pig is unemployed.

For 30 Bucks he will do a guest appearance at your barbecue and autograph your bacon wrappings.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Easy fella....Bert b!tch smacked your former hero and Savior Mac just like I told you guys for 2 years before you finally caught on....remember?
Never understood your supposed fascination with Bielema. Can you help me understand?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Easy.....Urban had a LOADED roster for the 110th time...are you deaf or do you just like challenging my supreme CFB knowledge?
So because he had more talent he just stopped recruiting players or they just shied away? That’s ludicrous.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So I was gone camping all weekend. There’s only one thing to say about this thread:

:popcorn:

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
We could get 4 wins but if there is legitimate progress on offense and the recruiting trail is what it should be this year I think I will be ok. Granted those two thing happen we are likely at 9+ regardless.

People seem to forget Urban was not a super popular choice. The only reason we didn’t run him out after an 8-5 season was because we beat our rivals. Which zook never did (that’s why he was fired).

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Never understood your supposed fascination with Bielema. Can you help me understand?
Thread search is your friend.....go back to 2015 and look at OX slobbing all over Freeze's nuts.... My only point with Bert was that he was better than Butters and better than Freeze.......5-0 I believe, but hey never mind he also had a winning record against Les and put him out of a job while at a D3 level school as far as recruiting and talent goes because of the circumstances with his 2 predecessors and AD.....He's not a great coach but I'd pretty much guarantee he's win at least 10 games a year and be in the top 10-20 if he coached in Gville.....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
And yet the big pig is unemployed.

For 30 Bucks he will do a guest appearance at your barbecue and autograph your bacon wrappings.
$12 mill to get fired from the armpit of America and a vast football wasteland where nobody could win unless they cheated badly, got caught and had to stage a motorcycle accident like his predecessor did to keep the NCAA heat off the program?.....Yeah, what a complete dumbass him and his agent were......:lmao2:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thread search is your friend.....go back to 2015 and look at OX slobbing all over Freeze's nuts.... My only point with Bert was that he was better than Butters and better than Freeze.......5-0 I believe, but hey never mind he also had a winning record against Les and put him out of a job while at a D3 level school as far as recruiting and talent goes because of the circumstances with his 2 predecessors and AD.....He's not a great coach but I'd pretty much guarantee he's win at least 10 games a year and be in the top 10-20 if he coached in Gville.....
He'd be an awful fit at UF.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He'd be an awful fit at UF.
His offenses over the last 3 years were a hell of a lot better than what we've seen......and with our recruiting base and defensive talent until 2017 we would have been a top 10 team easily....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.