• Inmates are running the asylum eating ham sammiches

Results are only viewable after voting.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
This Florida team is not very good. If muschump doesn't do it this year, he may not do it at all.

PS- f v c k muschump-

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
If the talent was even steven...tough call. UF had more talent today. And hats off to the staff. They had the guys ready to play. The turtle'ing in the 2nd half is another thread

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats Gators!
Yeah, the conservative tendencies at the wrong times continues for Chump. I'm glad he went down. I will say though it's difficult to beat ones chest when a middle of the league team holds us scoreless in the second half and when our OC is in love with consolidating plays near the LOS as the game wears on. Conservative play calling throwing rocks at conservative play callers :dunno: But, I'm proud of the youngsters stepping up for the wounded 1s and AA is certainly better than LDR at this point. No points in second half at home, 3 points last week in the second half... :scratchchin:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Same place as before, when i agreed with dubs....i actually think chump is better than mac. At least the supposed strength of chump (defense and recruiting) is actually a strength. Supposed strength of mac is the worst part of the team.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
- 22-year bowl streak dating back to 1991 season.
- First non-probation Gator team to miss a bowl game since 1979, when Florida went 0-10-1.
- First 7-game losing streak (most likely 8 after next week) since 1979.
- First losing season since 1979.
- First loss to Vandy since 1988.
- First home loss to Vandy since 1945.
- First loss to an FCS team (Ga Southern).
- First home non-conference loss to a team other than Miami or Florida State since 1988 (Memphis State).
- First win over an FBS (Div I-A) school for Ga Southern. They were 0-20 coming into the Florida game.
- Fourth most rushing yards given up in school history (429 yards to Ga Southern).
- Lowest home attendance since most recent stadium expansion in 2003 (Ga Southern - 82,459).
- Lowest home attendance since at least 2000 (don't know pre-2000 attendance numbers).
- First loss to an opponent that completed 0 passes (Ga Southern).
- First Florida coach to have a losing record in conference since 1986 (3-5 in 2011 and 2013).
- First three-game losing streak to conference rival Georgia since Galen Hall was head football coach in 1989.
And he got a severance.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Make no mistake chump was fired and rightly so and it shouldve been right after the ga.southern game. But this myth that mac is better is a pipe dream. Mac is a industrial size tire fire and its right before you're eyes and yet some of you are still holding out some sort of hope that it will get better,how with the way he recruits and wont step up and fire coordinators that aint getting it done,, but schit in one hand and wish in the other and tell me which one fills up faster!

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
I sure as hell don't want muschump. I may not hold out much hope for the McElbutter regime, but I know I don't want chump back...
i don't want him back either but he is still better than what we have now imo

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
mirror1-1.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chump was 4-8 and threat laid out a list that no one will ever meet of the failures of Chump.

They both suck, everyone knows that. If Mac is the industrial size tire fire, Chump is literally the Titanic of all tire fires.
Dubs, no one is holding out hope for Mac. It simply ain't gonna happen. But the fact of the matter is, one does not have to be good in order for the other to be worse. Mac is bad, chump is just worse. It's really not that complicated, maybe one of the inmates can explain it to you ;)

Jk on the inmate part :ugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.