POLL: Should southerngrilling be banned?

Should southerngrilling be banned?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
First off, he's an alum, not just a fan. Just bc someone doesn't like the current coach doesn't mean he's a nole.

And second no, he's negative but he's not an azz, he doesn't start fights or call names. In reality he gets every name hurled at him a lot and takes it all with ease.

Besides, I don't care whether you like Mac or not, you gotta admit ol heehaw was some funny stuff

:lol2:

In summation, quit being such sniveling wimps.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I haven't noticed anyone by that name....Is he/she new? I'd say ban them and bring Alchy back.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
cant stress enough the importance of good mods. You can't ban everybody you don't like or it becomes a useless forum, but you can't let people hijack every thread either. Keeping the place properly moderated is the solution and the reason why this forum is much more enjoyable than others I've been on.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
cant stress enough the importance of good mods. You can't ban everybody you don't like or it becomes a useless forum, but you can't let people hijack every thread either. Keeping the place properly moderated is the solution and the reason why this forum is much more enjoyable than others I've been on.
I agree with this, even more than complete banning. Maybe a mod can ban someone by thread basis. If you hijack, you get booted from just that thread.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is the effing internet, there are features/options called ignore and other forms of ignoring a person. Use them. Yes he is on the darkside of being a fan constantly talking down on the team. Time will tell if he is a troll. He isn't Alvin because he would of mentioned the vols by now.

Banning should be for serious offenses, not annoying repetitive rantings, (remember "ignore"). God Bless America and all the amendments, including the 1st.

Go Gators

Kyng

Founding Member
The Freak
Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2014
Founding Member
Yes ban him and nolekev

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Nothing wrong with having a negative opinion even when you're a broken record. He's a troll or this wouldn't even be a question.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
So wait; we continue to allow race-baiter Av to make threads that are completely baseless and worth nothing but we want to ban this guy for having a negative opinion of Mac?

Okay....got it

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't believe it.
You really think nolekev is a gator, but southerntrollin isn't?

I've gone back and looked through both of their posts and unfortunately I don't see anything that's a red flag for either one being an imposter.

I just don't read much of what either posts because they don't have much to say.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Should we just be Swamp Gas and ban every Gator who doesn't pump sunshine?

Sorry, I am not for banning someone because the have a different opinion.I know a lot Alumni who are not enamored with MAC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator