POLL: Should southerngrilling be banned?

Should southerngrilling be banned?

• Yes

• No

• Don't care either way

Results are only viewable after voting.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
100 posts and 1,000 views in a few hours. Good show, boys. It's astounding how popular these threads always are.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I value differing opinions which I know is a big no-no here. I vote no to ban. As an aside it's no secret I'm a law and ox fan and never understood the hate law gets.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Banning reserved for posters that are derogatory or engage in slanderous personal attacks on members, ignoring mod warnings. Vacations for persistent thread hijackings or obnoxious rhetoric that is basically mindless, again ignoring mod warnings. Otherwise, I think the core GCMB membership knows how to handle the basic rival, chronic grim reaper or cliff jumper... the GCMB members love a virtual hanging.

In this particular case, I vote no ban for the 'griller.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I value differing opinions which I know is a big no-no here. I vote no to ban. As an aside it's no secret I'm a law and ox fan and never understood the hate law gets.
Can I at least get a dislike? I feel I'm seriously underrated in the dislike department.

If you loved me, you'd give me a dislike.

Some people take this internet stuff pretty seriously.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
100 posts and 1,000 views in a few hours. Good show, boys. It's astounding how popular these threads always are.

Damnit, I should of known it wasn't a real poll when it wasn't being run by Queen City,

Bait click!! fool me once...

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I like mustard on my ham sammy!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We've warned you, stay in PF. I'm sorry if I encouraged some of you to leave there. Coach will protect you in there.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Au contrare....we ain't swamp gas

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Damnit, I should of known it wasn't a real poll when it wasn't being run by Queen City,

Bait click!! fool me once...

Of course these aren't real. :) I voted ban him and can't tell you one thing he's posted. Ox did the same thing with Law one time.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
No. He shouldn't be banned. Why? Because he's anti-Mac?
You and Ox should spend some time in the gatorchatter portion of gatorchatter. People don't want him banned for his opinions they want him banned because he's an annoying troll in the box. 50% of the people who know who they hell he is want him gone. That's a lot of people who once they get annoyed enough maybe don't come around as much.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
You make a really good point. I am also ok with their opinion.

The problem is that thread topics turn into the same argument rendering the whole thread useless. The ignore feature doesn't fix this.
It seems like it wouldn't take over the thread if people just ignored the comments and tried to avoid reading his posts. I don't like banning because of different opinions. If its baiting, don't take the bait after you've told him what you think of him. Truth is I have skipped over lots of his posts and the responses because they're repetotove, and just read the sections relevant to the thread.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:snob:

You and Ox should spend some time in the gatorchatter portion of gatorchatter. People don't want him banned for his opinions they want him banned because he's an annoying troll in the box. 50% of the people who know who they hell he is want him gone. That's a lot of people who once they get annoyed enough maybe don't come around as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator