POLL: Who's your Favorite Women's World Cup Soccer Player?

And the choices are... Alex Morgan: Her overly involved soccer dad would kill you if he knew even h

• Alex Morgan

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Hope Solo

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Abby Wambach

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Carli Lloyd

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Fk Jeremy Foley and his liberal Title IX agenda

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Mia Hamm Sammich

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
fe310850-99d9-11e9-bdff-98fa13d60981
Our best player no doubt. I think she’s just angry from lack of dick. Where’s Matt when you need him?

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Back to soccer.................
I don’t follow all that closely, but can someone explain why Carli Lloyd has been sitting on the sidelines for the majority of the past two matches? She’s one of the top players in the world, so it just doesn’t make sense unless she’s been dealing with an injury. She needs to be on the pitch vs England.
Because this coach Jill Ellis is on the Sully level ;) I also find it strange that Lloyd is on the pine so much.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Sorry but I get so tired of these sports and media stars spouting off on issues they know nothing about.

Rapinoe gets her 15 minutes of fame and then some. The majority of sports fans don't care about women's soccer - unless it's their World Cup and it pushes our patriot button.

Now she's weighing in on matters for which she has no experience or context? The latest is that she's teaming with AOC - who couldn't pass a 3rd grade civics test?

The fact is that she's (for now) a famous lesbian and is taking advantage of her pulpit to push her agenda. Denigrate everyone and thing perceived as anti to that.
Megan and OCrazio Cortez? Lol these two are the feelings matter duo. Facts don't matter at all. I think AOC should fly over to France and watch the World Cup semi-finals in person and announced that she is bi at the same time. :jog:

Got to give Megan credit though. All the hullabaloo about her and the president of the United States has made her stand tall and not shrink. Guts.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
This mixing of politics and sports is stupid, especially the hateful way it's been done the last 2-3 years. And especially from those representing the United States. Believe what you want, vote how you want, express yourself how you want in you personal life. But when you put on a jersey that has you representing your country, or representing a team that has made you a multi-millionaire (NFL & NBA), appreciate what you have, STFU, proudly represent your team/country. I would rather have a team put on the USA uniform that is proud to wear it, win or lose, than have a great player who hates her country.
I agree with what you wrote and could have come from the desk of the president of the United States. But this is only picking up momentum with athletes and stars speaking up and speaking out about sports and politics. It's not going away.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
the issue is the media keeps asking her about it and she keeps discussing it which got the president's attention. She should just say I've made my opinions clear on visiting White House what I'm struggling with with the problems in this country it's all well documented on the internet what I said. Trump says he's rooting for the ladies and he has invited them to the White House. Maybe none of them will go I don't really care. But I hope they win the cup.

Funny thing is neither Megan Rapinoe or Donald Trump or flustered by any of this.
:exactly: scott is becoming one of my favorite posters..........I see so many butt hurts crying "a player kneeled so I aint watching football no more" "a basketball player said this so I aint watching NBA anymore"......These great athletes realize they have a platform and some (being the extreme competitors they are) are prone to speak out. Here is an idea. Turn the sound down and enjoy the games like u did before all these experts had to start telling you what you are seeing..........

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
:exactly: scott is becoming one of my favorite posters..........I see so many butt hurts crying "a player kneeled so I aint watching football no more" "a basketball player said this so I aint watching NBA anymore"......These great athletes realize they have a platform and some (being the extreme competitors they are) are prone to speak out. Here is an idea. Turn the sound down and enjoy the games like u did before all these experts had to start telling you what you are seeing..........
Thanks I guess.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Now that's just unfair!!! I take it that's Julie Ertz, wife of Eagles Tight End. Now I know how he's a tight end and she had to quit the team to fend off Rapinoe and others.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I don't know why Yahoo keeps bringing up this controversy. I just go to my Yahoo account and I see Megan Rupinos face again and how she doubled down or whatever. Lol. Megan needs to have a good game tomorrow that's what I care about. Gays and lesbians certainly don't have it perfect in the United States of Merica, I really feel for gays and lesbians in the Muslim countries where there lives are at stake for being gay and lesbian. Rapino should know this and speak out about it and not Trump. It must be brutal there for lesbian young Muslim ladies trying to play on the Sunni Slashers or the Baghdad Beheaders soccer teams. :alone:

As far as the game goes tomorrow against France one of my main concerns is how gorgeous the French girls are they could be a major distraction for some of our girls.

:jog: But I hope not. Seriously though France has been tough on the American ladies recently including the 3-to 1 win in January. I surmise that the pressure will be on the French girls tomorrow playing at home they will be tight and the US will be victorious 2 to 1! :ban:
I hate to quote myself but I was exactly correct on the final of USA versus France my prediction tomorrow is USA over England 2 to 1. You're welcome. :bananarope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator