Position Changes

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
True story...I broke up with my girlfriend about a week before my senior prom. There was this smoking hot blond with killer blue eyes that had been flirting with me all year in my marine biology class. So I asked her if she wanted to go.

- She was ALL OVER this 17 year old horn dog at that Prom. I knew right then I had asked the right girl to prom.

- On the way to the after party she started doing unimaginable things to me with her tongue in the backseat of the car. I knew right then I had definitely asked the right girl to prom.

- Later that night we were in bed and she volunteered to get up from the missionary position and assume the doggy position. In all my 17 years I had never seen such a glorious sight. I knew right then that I had DEFINITELY asked the right girl to prom.

- After a quick timeout in which I guzzled down a cold beer with the fellas I went back into the room. She was still naked, waiting there for me to return. I knew right then that I had DEFINITELY, beyond the shadow of a doubt, asked the right girl to prom.

- She then resumed doing wondrous, wonderful things with her mouth... Now she had been so good to me... And being he gentleman I am... I offered the courtesy "ok... Ok..." To which she then responded with a gurgled "OK WHAT?" all without breaking stride. I knew right then that....... Well you get the point....

In all that girl pleasured me FOUR TIMES that night. Ahhhh.... to be 17 again....
Sounds like a nice girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator