Power Rankings

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n51510 said:
I think the whole reason we're talking about how "good" Kentucky is concerns how UF might be, coming so close to
getting beat by Kentucky. A coach can greatly improve UK and still not make them a top 40 team.

Stoops and his staff did coach an excellent game.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
TheDouglas78;n51404 said:
Currently they sit 2-1. I think we all agree they are better than Tennesse and Vanderbilt, so that is 4 wins. They should ahve losses to USCe, LSU, Missouri, and Georiga. Mississippi State plays down to their competition, but should win. I don't trust Louisville, and they should lose against Louisana-Monroe. so 6-6 isn't out of the question before a bowl.

I like them vs Cowbell also.
I wouldn't be surprised with a Kentucky win over Mississippi State.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Stoops outcoached Muschump. Period. Stoops beats us with our players vs Muschamp with Tuckys. Very sad how crappy our HBC is...

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
article-0-14D668C0000005DC-504_468x377.jpg

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Law98gator;n51321 said:
I think Kintucky is still Kintucky. They are just more like Vandy (better defense) now than they used to be.
Well there's room for only one Kentucky in the league but we are darn well making a run for taking their spot.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n51591 said:
Stoops outcoached Muschump. Period. Stoops beats us with our players vs Muschamp with Tuckys. Very sad how crappy our HBC is...

Please give us specific points on why you think he outcoached him. I want actual football insight and not keyboard diarrhea.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
College Football Coaches Hot Seat Rankings Week 4

10. Charlie Strong – Texas
I know Charlie Strong has only been at Texas for a year. I know it took a lot for Texas to decide to part ways with Coach Meemaw. Texas isn’t likely to be giving Charlie Strong the boot anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean his seat can’t be hot. The coin toss fiasco from this weekend wasn’t his fault and the state of Texas recruiting isn’t his fault. People in Texas aren’t going to care though. Charlie needs to get some wins. This is Texas where they execute you by stoning and then go have a brisket, talk is cheap.

5. Charlie Weis – Kansas
Oh Charlie, what’s up with the Chariles these days? Hey guess what?
The Charlie Weis from Notre Dame and Florida is still the same Charlie Weis that Kansas hired. How did you guys not see this coming?

1. Will Muschamp – Florida
It’s the hottest hot seat who ever hot seated. Regular loses to the reigning national champion Florida State Seminoles are one thing, and regular loses to the Mark Richt mediocrity show are one thing, but almost losing to Kentucky? That’s something else. I heard a lot of Florida fans talking about how it was injury and Urban Meyer that were holding Will Muschamp down, well you can’t use those excuses this year. Needing three overtimes to beat Kentucky at home might be the most embarrassing win the Florida Gators have ever had. At least this week UF will get to rest up and play… mother of God… Alabama.

==

http://lightlybuzzed.com/2014/09/15/...ding%20on%20FS

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
T REX;n51591 said:

Please give us specific points on why you think he outcoached him. I want actual football insight and not keyboard diarrhea.
They held us to 20 points and probably should have won that game. In the swamp. Had his boys ready to play. Zero intimidation. Our guy? Is a freaking joke...wtf you want cpt limpwrist?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious said:

I know Charlie Strong has only been at Texas for a year. I know it took a lot for Texas to decide to part ways with Coach Meemaw. Texas isn’t likely to be giving Charlie Strong the boot anytime soon, but that doesn’t mean his seat can’t be hot. The coin toss fiasco from this weekend wasn’t his fault and the state of Texas recruiting isn’t his fault. People in Texas aren’t going to care though. Charlie needs to get some wins. This is Texas where they execute you by stoning and then go have a brisket, talk is cheap.

5. Charlie Weis – Kansas
The Charlie Weis from Notre Dame and Florida is still the same Charlie Weis that Kansas hired. How did you guys not see this coming?

It’s the hottest hot seat who ever hot seated. Regular loses to the reigning national champion Florida State Seminoles are one thing, and regular loses to the Mark Richt mediocrity show are one thing, but almost losing to Kentucky? That’s something else. I heard a lot of Florida fans talking about how it was injury and Urban Meyer that were holding Will Muschamp down, well you can’t use those excuses this year. Needing three overtimes to beat Kentucky at home might be the most embarrassing win the Florida Gators have ever had. At least this week UF will get to rest up and play… mother of God… Alabama.

==

What??? This is crazy. Cpt Limpwrist will tell you that Muschamp is the best coach of all time. He has the program headed in right direction and to ignore all the icebergs. We're fine and so is muschamp.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
T REX;n51591 said:

Great analysis, very in depth. You should be on Gameday.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious said:

5. Charlie Weis – Kansas

==

I've never said anything even remotely close to that, but keep exaggerating everyone's words. Still waiting on some actual football analysis, with some specific stuff. Dazzle us with your knowledge!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Lets turn this around. Can anyone give us any specific instances of the coach of what should be one of the perennial elite teams in the nation out coaching the coach of door mat Kentucky. Or for that matter when in the last 3+ years has Muschamp out coached anybody. I mean I saw SOS out-coaching and I saw Urbs out-coaching, and Zook, well bless his heart Zook road the short bus of coaching, but I don't think I can point to an example of Muschamp out coaching anybody.
I mean shouldn't the coach at Florida be out-coaching somebody at least once a year? Not being argumentative but what's the best argument FOR Muschamp?
Someone please list why Muschamp is a great head ball coach and deserves to be coaching at Florida.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Best job of coaching was against AtM two years ago.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
Good defensive adjustments but we were lucky to catch Johnny Football before he got any experience.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Zambo said:
I agree. Half time adjustment was great and I had a lot of hope for the future. But that was the first and last positive.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
Fever you don't have to qualify everything good that happens around here as "lucky." It was a good job of coaching and that's all there needs to be said.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he did a nice job with halftime adjustments in most of 2012. Got taken to school in the bowl game and all of 2013. Jury is still out on this year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
TheDouglas78;n51404 said:
Currently they sit 2-1. I think we all agree they are better than Tennesse and Vanderbilt, so that is 4 wins. They should ahve losses to USCe, LSU, Missouri, and Georiga. Mississippi State plays down to their competition, but should win. I don't trust Louisville, and they should lose against Louisana-Monroe. so 6-6 isn't out of the question before a bowl.

I like them vs Cowbell also.
Yea I feel the same. I think they'll beat Louisiana Monroe aswell

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n51717 said:
Lets turn this around. Can anyone give us any specific instances of the coach of what should be one of the perennial elite teams in the nation out coaching the coach of door mat Kentucky. Or for that matter when in the last 3+ years has Muschamp out coached anybody. I mean I saw SOS out-coaching and I saw Urbs out-coaching, and Zook, well bless his heart Zook road the short bus of coaching, but I don't think I can point to an example of Muschamp out coaching anybody.
I mean shouldn't the coach at Florida be out-coaching somebody at least once a year? Not being argumentative but what's the best argument FOR Muschamp?
Someone please list why Muschamp is a great head ball coach and deserves to be coaching at Florida.

dang it, I never thought I'd do this but I'll defend muschamp. He's "outcoached" jimbo Fisher, les miles, Kevin sumlin, Steve spurrier. To name a few. I'm not saying he should be the coach here, I thought he should have been canned last year. But you asked who he's "outcoached". I don't think a win or loss is always on the coach.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
threatmatrix;n51717 said:

dang it, I never thought I'd do this but I'll defend muschamp. He's "outcoached" jimbo Fisher, les miles, Kevin sumlin, Steve spurrier. To name a few. I'm not saying he should be the coach here, I thought he should have been canned last year. But you asked who he's "outcoached". I don't think a win or loss is always on the coach.
It sucks half of those instances were the Jumbo package adjustment but I guess it worked very effectively in those games. How did he outcoach Spurrier - worked on turnovers better ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.