Presser - Mac is embarrassed and pissed

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's only the first four minutes. It does not include the question-and-answer session.

I'll put it on the OP as well.

[video=YouTube;SnKUOLKRjl0]http://youtu.be/SnKUOLKRjl0[/video]

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n278046]Gotta disable AdBlock. [/QUOTE]

Well how about that. Problem solved.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n277767 said:
If I were a Gator beat writer, I'd definitely show up to the next presser taped up and ready to go.

And not ask stupid ****ing questions.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
oxrageous;277765 said:
I stand by my statement that we can win the East. It is incredibly weak. I even thought UGA looked awful against Vandy today.

Ox
I'm with you 100%. We couldn't have played much worse. I think
Coach Mac uses this game as a great teaching experience. I hate
to say it but our players were alittle full of themselves. I'm a long
time gator fan and I know what happens when that happens.

This close game could benefit us greatly if the coaches use it
properly and I think they will.

I say we have some different starters against Ky. He will ring
a few of them's bell.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't put the poor QB play on the coaches. You need to be ready to go at any time. The fact that you know you are being rotated gives you less of an excuse. No reason for Treon nor Grier to not be mentally engaged and ready to go. I'm sure Mac is going to bring that to their attention. They were not prepared.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
I really like what Mac is doing with the passing game and this team overall so I can see why he's losing his **** over stupid mistakes.

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
I watched the whole presser with Q&A, had to laugh a couple of times. Great stuff. I loved it when he dressed down that reporter who asked the same damn question over again and said "I already addressed that. Do you want me to type it out for you? I will if you want..."

dphgator96

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
We no doubt looked very sloppy but there were some good moments to build on.

I'll bet Bielema wishes Arky played sloppy and won....they just played sloppy.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n278178 said:
I watched the whole presser with Q&A, had to laugh a couple of times. Great stuff. I loved it when he dressed down that reporter who asked the same damn question over again and said "I already addressed that. Do you want me to type it out for you? I will if you want..."

Yes he treats everyone the same, high standards, no allowances. They as some of the most foolish questions.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
dphgator96;n278206 said:
We no doubt looked very sloppy but there were some good moments to build on.

I'll bet Bielema wishes Arky played sloppy and won....they just played sloppy.

Has crete been seen since then? I hope he didn't pull the plug.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n278178 said:

In was waiting for Mac to explode when he was called out on Herndon being in there late in the game but he remained composed...

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
I had this impression of McElwain as a kind of relaxed guy. And maybe under normal circumstances that is true, but obviously he has a threshold.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n277882 said:
Robinson could've been flagged multiple times last night. Dude stared down each DB every time he made a catch. He has potential to be one of the best receivers in the SEC, but he needs to get his head out of his ass, quickly.

It will take a while to clean the poo stained walls that Chimp left for us, but McElwain will be the guy to do it.
With the trash talking and holding the football out like a loaf of bread, Drob may cost us something soon. I hate to see guys holding the football like that

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy;n278339 said:
I had this impression of McElwain as a kind of relaxed guy. And maybe under normal circumstances that is true, but obviously he has a threshold.

I can relate. :lol:

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I thought, "This is exactly how Saban would speak after that performance."

I was sitting 29 rows up from the bench and watched him console Hardin after the first miss. Hardin kept looking at the bottom of his cleats but didn't change them.

Miss things mounted up it seemed systemic to me. "We beat these guys in January. We are much better. They can't be." Then you nearly get your tail fully kicked.

At this point I'm looking for improvement. I don't mind the mistakes IF they lead to actual lessons learned and improvement achieved.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Theologator;n278454 said:
I thought, "This is exactly how Saban would speak after that performance."

I was sitting 29 rows up from the bench and watched him console Hardin after the first miss. Hardin kept looking at the bottom of his cleats but didn't change them.

Miss things mounted up it seemed systemic to me. "We beat these guys in January. We are much better. They can't be." Then you nearly get your tail fully kicked.

At this point I'm looking for improvement. I don't mind the mistakes IF they lead to actual lessons learned and improvement achieved.

Hardin's cleat definitely got stuck in the turf on that shank. I noticed it live and then saw it on the replay. Field was in rough shape last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator