Presser - Mac is embarrassed and pissed

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Surprised Mac kept his cool when asked about putting Herndon in the game late.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n277735 said:
He said in the presser that the defense played very well. I think he'll have a different opinion after watching the tape.
I think they played basically what they were told to play. However it's now pretty clear now that either by design or not we certainly don't have an elite defense. At least at this point, they are far from dominant even against poor opponents.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n277839 said:
I think they played basically what they were told to play. However it's now pretty clear now that either by design or not we certainly don't have an elite defense. At least at this point, they are far from dominant even against poor opponents.

so you are not a fan of collins yet?

Circle City Gator

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"30 plus guys didn't have their ankles taped for the first meeting .. 30 plus! Now, before I got here, there was a lot more."

Yup.

I suspect we're going to see a lot of familiar names on the bench on the first play of the next game. They'll go in for the second play, or the second series, but a message will be sent.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Circle City Gator;n277848 said:
I suspect we're going to see a lot of familiar names on the bench on the first play of the next game. They'll go in for the second play, or the second series, but a message will be sent.

You could tell Mac still isn't pleased with Robinson when he was asked about his play last night.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lol, was Mac pleased about anything? I half expected him to recite the Mora playoffs rant, he was that pissed. It's been brewing since Monday and it came to a head when Taylor made the selfishly bonehead of all penalties, costing his team. Mac once again served notice that this team is on a very short leash.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n277854 said:
You could tell Mac still isn't pleased with Robinson when he was asked about his play last night.

Robinson could've been flagged multiple times last night. Dude stared down each DB every time he made a catch. He has potential to be one of the best receivers in the SEC, but he needs to get his head out of his ass, quickly.

It will take a while to clean the poo stained walls that Chimp left for us, but McElwain will be the guy to do it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, there's a reason why ECU kept hitting Robinson late. I think Robinson was talking s*** all night, and taunting after every catch. That's going to bite us with a stupid penalty sooner or later.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Whatever Mac's gotta do to clean up the BS in that locker room and on the field, I'll go with it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n277885 said:
Yeah, there's a reason why ECU kept hitting Robinson late. I think Robinson was talking s*** all night, and taunting after every catch. That's going to bite us with a stupid penalty sooner or later.
lets break out those pitchforks again! :D

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n277717 said:
The sideline tirade was no spur of the moment thing. Mac did that performance for a reason.
In his presser he brought up that it started on Monday when the players not being taped up gave him a sense of what was to come. That tell's me other things happened during the week he didn't bother mentioning. Ox is dead on here. I believe he expected something like this to happen game time and planned it. Kabuki theatre? Sure it was. He was/is trying to send a message this isn't the team dynamic from last year as these are mostly Muschamp's players with that tem persona and its going to take a bit to clean it out. I'm backing Coach Mac all the way here and wondering what the team will look like next week. We're going to lose 4 - 5 ball games guys so its better to deal with it now.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bernardo de la Paz;n277773 said:
If this were last year the team would be patting themselves on the back for a hard fought win.
Exactly. But a hard fought win with no prospects of getting better with that staff. That's entirely reversed here.....for the time being.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mine works on chrome. maybe it's your flash settings?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can't get the new Gator Vision to work on Firefox, been using Edge.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n277994 said:

Firefox isn't playing well with streaming video on quite a few sites lately.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n277994 said:
worked just fine for me on Chrome

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator