Rainout? Rumor has it that UF vs LSU is cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You find it. I'm now a pumper! I don't need all this crap. **** everyone else!

So I should do your work to support your argument? Next post you sarcastically talk about standing in line for free "stuff".

Yikes, is there a mercy rule?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Tally could have been in the path. Good god man...is this real? I apologize to all of you. I didn't realize how far we've fallen until this weekend. You are all right and I am so wrong. I too shall accept the mediocrity of the program. I shall lower my bar. If you're not a Gator you are Gator bait! That used to be our thing. Now? We're like the democrats of college football. Where do I stand in line for my free ****?
You just don't know when to STFU do you? You lost the argument, then resorted to name calling and stupid blanket statements. Real classy.

You wanted us to do something that has NEVER been done, then admitted doing so was f'ing retarded, then went right back to stomping your feet we didn't do it. Seriously, seek professional help.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can we all agree that had we moved to Baton Rouge, then gotten monkey stomped, T REX would be b*tching and complaining even worse than he is now?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I lost what little respect I had for JF. We look like a bunch of vaginas. JF will hide behind the "SEC decision" but it's all on us. We refused to go to BR. Go play and beat them.

.....For the record, I do not think we should go "willingly". That's f ing retarded.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And so is everyone else. You do what is necessary. If there's not an open date then you move the game as soon as humanly possible. Straight up cancelling is weak sauce. If there's no date you move the game to another venue. Anyone thinking the game couldn't be played in an alternate location is f ing weak. Better to play the game somewhere, sometime than not play it at all. It a total puss move. I don't care what you think of me.
Ignorance on full and complete display. Excellent work sir. :clap:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
the weather forecast of Gainesville on Saturday at Noon EDT is predicted to be 80 degrees, 1 percent chance of rain and winds of 13 mph. See you there LSU, if you can find a way. If not we will take a 1-0 win.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. Tally could have been in the path. Good god man...is this real? I apologize to all of you. I didn't realize how far we've fallen until this weekend. You are all right and I am so wrong. I too shall accept the mediocrity of the program. I shall lower my bar. If you're not a Gator you are Gator bait! That used to be our thing. Now? We're like the democrats of college football. Where do I stand in line for my free ****?
angry-man.jpg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great, another thread on this.

Sorry, but I'm merging this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread