The National Signing Day Thread

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Over 3k passing in 06, 07, and 08 at Florida. Way to go looking up your stats yet again traz.

Dan Mullen’s offense over the last 12 years dating back to 2005 averages 3,140 yards passing a season. That’s 3,000 plus a season traz. I don’t know how else to say it to you. You can sit here and spin all you like but you’re 100% completely and utterly wrong.

This notion he can’t utilize a passing quarterback is laughable by all metrics and standards.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I see this as a huge Mullen roast.
Why? Corral could've been a very easy win for Mullen. He could've stroked his ego from the day he was hired and rode him home to the early singing period. Corral was all Gator, but Mullen chose to go a different direction (which was made very clear by not visiting or calling Matt soon after he was hired). I actually respect the fact that Mullen had the nads to go after other QBs that he felt were a better fit for his coaching style and for UF. The fact that Ole Miss (a raging dumpster fire even compared to UT) was Corral's back up plan tells me all I need to know about him.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
Jones is rated higher than Corral on every site and fits the Mullen system yet him flipping to us wouldn't be enough for some people. Make it happen Mullen!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
OSU is stacked at qb, so is Bama and auburn is also set. He could be day 1 here at UF and I think that’s what he’s looking for most in a school.

go get em Dan!

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017

ahmad black‏Verified account @ahmadblack35
Some people fear competition so much that they run away because they’re SCARED to compete!!! They love to take the “easy route”...with that being said.....GO GATORS!
1f40a.png
1f40a.png
#GatorNation #Gatorfootball

What competition is he talking about? We might have the worst collection of QB's in the power 5. Franks was a raw prospect and played like one. Quite honestly he probably should have tried to been a basketball player because he isn't a QB at this level of football and was no better than that bum ass walk on Mac tried to force down our throat. Trask was a high school backup who didn't transfer to another high school to at least start and show what he can do. Probably because he doesn't give a damn about football and hustled Mac and company into giving him a free education. Props to him. Some guys on the block couldn't do better. Jake Allen is a 3* coming off some back injury or whatever it was. Corral could win this job in a week if he is as good as advertised.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Hasn’t Frost already landed a 4* QB of his own, and been on the job a week less than Mullen?
I don't think there are many who would argue the fact that we would trade Mullen for Frost right now if it was an option, but it's not, so no point in beating the obvious or coveting his successes. He's Gatorbait now.

ncargat1

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I think you’re thinking of Milton. Jones is definitely not a project IMO.

Jones is apparently better than Milton, but he is a lousy passer. So much so that Lugenbill was saying he projected as well, if not actually better as a safety in college than QB on the radio last night. That is "our guy" for the future, an NFL safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.