Rumors on Will Grier

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather take my lumps with a freshman like eason than take em with louisville's 3rd stringer.

This guy had better stats before he got hurt than Grier had this year. And he comes from a passing offense.

But, someone posted earlier that he is heading to Western KY.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think he stays unless Eason flips and becomes a Gator. If Eason is as good as advertised he would have all spring and summer to learn the system and potentially 6 starts next year. If he's playing well, Grier could have possibly played his last down.
With that said I hope the kid stays, as the roster stands right now he's our only hope.

fify

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Having 2 freshman of that caliper is just begging to have a team issue and one leaving down the road. No thanks.
Unlike the last staff, we have another top flight qb in the next class. So we'll actually have depth in the future.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We need a grad transfer for next year for insurance if nothing else....true freshman just aren't ready no matter who they are.

Del Rio is just one guy and totally a unknown in SEC competition.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Does this post make you feel better? I hope so. Maybe you should be the coach since you know everything about football.

**** you you effing puzzy! You've personally attacked me for no reason on several occasions and now you want to cry like a little biatch when you get a taste of your own medicine???!!! If you can't take it then you shouldn't dish it out , jerkoff.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
**** you you effing puzzy! You've personally attacked me for no reason on several occasions and now you want to cry like a little biatch when you get a taste of your own medicine???!!! If you can't take it then you shouldn't dish it out , jerkoff.

So.....GIG shows back up after PDS got banned, huh?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There have been a few true freshman QBs in the SEC that started and played pretty well that season. Hopefully we are getting one that can play decent right away.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There have been a few true freshman QBs in the SEC that started and played pretty well that season. Hopefully we are getting one that can play decent right away.
UCLA started a very talented true freshman, Dren Rosen, who played as well as could be expected. That being said, they failed to meet any of their team goals, not making the PAC12CG and losing to 5-7 Nebraska in the bowl game. Starting a true freshman is rarely a good idea. I'm ok if Franks is the best we have and starts, but I'm hoping Del Rio is good enough to win the job.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Take 3 days off for this over-the-top personal attack meltdown. Step away from the keyboard. :bananawave:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No posts in this thread for almost three weeks, and then GiG digs this up at 1:30 AM on a Saturday night, followed by the harsh words. Me thinks alcohol was involved.
:swampqueen:
:trainwreck:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.