Sam Bradford tears his ACL again, will collect another $14 million anyway

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody is going to give Tebow a shot. It brings way too much of a circus for a player who hasn't proven he can be successful enough to make that circus worth while.

I feel like Tebow got screwed when they started messing with his throwing motion because it was "too slow"... I know it was slow, but he was a much better passer prior and with his mobility, he probably could have made it work.

Oh, well... Tebow is going to win in life regardless.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator said:
Nobody is going to give Tebow a shot. It brings way too much of a circus for a player who hasn't proven he can be successful enough to make that circus worth while.

I feel like Tebow got screwed when they started messing with his throwing motion because it was "too slow"... I know it was slow, but he was a much better passer prior and with his mobility, he probably could have made it work.

Oh, well... Tebow is going to win in life regardless.
You mean the same type of "circus" that Micheal Sam brings to the Rams for being average. Way to fall in line with the double standard.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
t-gator;n34113 said:
The rams had the whole off season to move in a different direction. They're idiots for paying a possibly the most injury prone an ever. I don't feel sorry for them idiots.

Well they could have released him, meaning they still have to pay him. Or they could have traded him, which they weren't going to do because he's been a solid QB in the time that he's been on the field. He was offensive ROTY, slumped a bit and struggled with injuries his 2nd year, then had a solid 3rd year and was having arguably his best season last year until he got hurt. So your reasoning is that since he missed 9 games with an injury last year, they should have gotten rid of their franchise quarterback?

Can you take over the Cowboys as GM so they can remain horrible forever? Thanks.
I don't see any proof of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.