Scarlett and others have returned to team activities

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That would include anyone who was ever in possession of coke, in any amount, and anyone who was ever in possession of more than 20 grams of marijuana. That would eliminate a very large number of good people I knew when we were at UF together.

Well to actually be a felon you gotta get caught, right? Otherwise, I’ve been a felon since HS in the early 80s.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Thanks for looking and sharing the comparison. I have to admit, though, that I'm going to have heartburn/heart-ache (pun not intended) over losing Robinson for at least this season if not a little longer. I had such hopes for him.

Robinson is done permanently due to a heart condition.
http://es.pn/2AJDZ2s

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Telfort is already listed on Kiffin's roster. Kadeem claims he's playing next season. Kiffy says he doesn't know anything about it. NCAA don't know, but there he was in the latest team photo. ??

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I'm older than dirt so my reference frame is much different. Going to college is a privilege, not a right.

Being on the football team is also a privilege, not a right.

Mullen should kick them off the team.

They don't represent my University.
Older than dirt is a perspective. I'm pushing 60 and don't feel that old.
I don't agree with you on kicking them off the team. I'll just leave it at that.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
I wanted to see all of Mac's Gang of Nine gone. Their crimes were more than simple "oops I made a mistake." They were calculated crimes carried out over a period of time and which caused harm to several people and institutions. But several of the gang have been allowed to return to the team so we can only hope that all make contributions to the team and school which has been so good to them. Very short leashes will be in order.

I don't think any of the other RBs should lose any time to this douche bag....he made his own bed. On second note, just make him a lead blocking back with no carries....lets see how much of a team player he really is.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll you guys that don't want em kicked off the team, please stay out of all the threads that we make fun of fsu. I'm taking.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Well to actually be a felon you gotta get caught, right? Otherwise, I’ve been a felon since HS in the early 80s.
To actually be a felon, you have to be caught and convicted. To merely commit a felony, however, you just have to perform the act. You might want to add "committing felonies since the early 80's" under your avatar.

Btw, 20 grams is a gram under three quarters of an ounce. Unbelievable that you can draw a prison sentence over that amount of weed.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'll you guys that don't want em kicked off the team, please stay out of all the threads that we make fun of fsu. I'm taking.

I don’t know enough details to go one way or the other. Based on the court actions, I’m not losing sleep over the ones we’ve kept so long as they’re ready to become model citizens.

As for f$u, do you believe their players would miss a single game? Much less an entire season???

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We used to sign every test with "On my honor as a Florida student, I have neither given nor received information on this test and don't know anyone who has."
We didn’t have that in the business school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator