Shane Matthews: AR can’t throw the ball

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
So if you go to buy a new car or used you just rely on the reviews? We picked guys who were barely 3 stars but got the 4th star because we offered...Trust me here this is how it works.
Ahh….yes, the ole fourth star for a UF offer.

Happens all the time.

Do you write this shyt down ahead of time and read it before you hit “post reply”?

FFS, you and NOLA are insufferable at times.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
It's amazing the difference in the fanbase's views on AR after the Utah game compared to now. Trying to think of another UF player that fell so far so fast.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It's amazing the difference in the fanbase's views on AR after the Utah game compared to now. Trying to think of another UF player that fell so far so fast.
John “Lawnchair” Brantley comes to mind.

We weren’t very deep into that season before fans were clamoring for Burton or Jordan Reed to take over

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
We all saw the flashes and were excited at AR potential. So far we just see flashes. Amazing that folks want a qb to accurately throw da rock.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So Shane agrees with those of us that believe we have a severe lack of talent...and he does not agree with ltraz :heehee:

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What does Shane mathews know? He's still playing football in the rec yards

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So Shane agrees with those of us that believe we have a sever lack of talent...and he does not agree with ltraz :heehee:

LOL, yeah he's definitely in that camp. I'm actually surprised he's so critical being he's on the radio call as well. He's a big believer in Billy, but if I remember correctly, he hated Urban and thought Chump would be great.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LOL, yeah he's definitely in that camp. I'm actually surprised he's so critical being he's on the radio call as well. He's a big believer in Billy, but if I remember correctly, he hated Urban and thought Chump would be great.
Sometimes people are disliked for things other than what they display on the field.

Regardless, he's right about AR.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Shane's gonna blame the players every chance he gets. It is what it is. He's a dumbass
For crying out loud T.....were 10-14 in the last 24 games.....10-14....that means were less than average. Yes there are some coaching issues with both staffs BUT THE FIRST ONE didn't know how to recruit or evaluate players.....starting to make sense?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
John “Lawnchair” Brantley comes to mind.

We weren’t very deep into that season before fans were clamoring for Burton or Jordan Reed to take over
Steve Shipp was the next Jerry Rice on the recruiting trail. Not sure he ever caught a pass here

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.