Should jhbyrd be banned from the Chatter?

Should jhbyrd be permanently sent back to Swamp Ass?

• Yes

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • No

Votes: 64 75.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I love how Byrd is full steam ahead max douchebaggery in the other thread.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hey plank - I know you're reading this:

You weren't banned because of your moronic views, and byrd hasn't been banned at all. You were banned because you've done nothing but try to stir **** up over here.

You acting like I ban people right and left is laughable - it's SWAMP GAS that does that, not me. You're the first person who has been given the permanent boot in a long time, and you really earned it.

You guys also don't have a clue what you're talking about when it comes to the old GSMB. You honestly think the newspaper shutting down that site had something to do with me? It wasn't faltering at all - they destroyed a thriving message board. Their idiocy was my gain, however. I've had nothing but steady growth for four years, often getting disgruntled Swamp Gas posters that were banned for saying something negative about Mac or Muschamp.

And one more thing:

:moon3:

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
I love how Byird is full steam ahead max douchebaggery in the other thread.
Ya know, I was just about to ask if I could change my poll vote to "No" on the ban, but I'll keep it a "Yes". Holy crap, this guy (or gal or whatever) flips opinions like they're flapjacks at a Waffle House and he's the cook for the Sunday post-church crowd.

Banning is too good for him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone have a log in over there? All I want is someone to link this site in a post in that thread. It will get deleted, but I'll get some traffic out of it.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Plank is a blithering idiot who needed banning. Let him whine his heart out over there where they gather every day to sing Kumbya. Talk about snowflakes...

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I have no opinion. I thank you for not banning me b/c I have hated Fooley for just under 20 years. I thank you for not banning me b/c I said Mc El Stain sucked after 8 games in year 1. I thank you for not banning me b/c I think Stricknine is Fooley 2.0. I thank you for not banning me b/c I think Cousin Eddie was an awful hire and is a terrible coach. I thank you for allowing me to have my opinion. Lastly, I have never been to nor will I ever visit Swamp A$$. As my good friend Eric Cartman says, they can "SUCK MY BALLS"!!!!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone have a log in over there? All I want is someone to link this site in a post in that thread. It will get deleted, but I'll get some traffic out of it.

Tried. My post is awaiting moderator approval. I created a new profile on the fly but I've been perma banned long ago.

• This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.
NewGatorchatter
Less rainbows, more reality!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You need moderator approval to make a post? :wtf:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

Are we talking about a login to Swamp Gas?

If so... then "I know a guy"

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to read or post much on here lately. Looks like I missed some fun times. My general frame of thought on speech is give a megaphone to the dumbest among us, and let him prove just how much of a jackass he can be. However, if those morons are on here acting like Russian bots, stirring up s+++ on behalf of Swamp Ass... f+++ 'em.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ox your business sense should tell you hell's to the no....think of how many more clicks this guy just gave you from a competitor site. Besides the board always needs new and different opinions to heckle and mock. Quite frankly I didn't expect much longevity when I arrived here and could be a real a$$hole at times......Only after being showered with admiration and gratitude from ALL the members for the first couple of years did I decide to make this my permanent message board destination....

Yeah, protection from the falling golden confetti requires your concrete helmet.
And Planck, in his post, both times, spelled nitch for niche. I can't put up with that ! This is a CFB BOARD DAMNIT !

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait till the Cat School gets whiff of its troublemaker pathologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator