Recruiting Simmons’ father explains flip: The schedule was too hard

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor
Napier lands FOUR high-end recruits today and you're still bitching.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They signed and are on campus?

I'll gladly apologize ESD in December if all four actually sign.
By that logic, why are you bitching when we had two players flip away from us? Couldn't we get them back?

You can't have it both ways.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I agree. One of the things that our staff has been focusing on is building the relationship with mothers. What we have found out is that really is the relationship with fathers. We got burned with Harold Perkins and now we’ve been burned with this.
I' like building relationships with mother's too :grin:

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are sooooooo predictable!

"The sky is falling!"

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We’ve all been watching sports for many years. Being serious, when was the last athlete you heard say I don’t want to play a team or in a conference because it’ll be too hard? Due to its rarity, that is such a red flag I don’t want the kid at UF.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. Simmons WTH do you think you're kid is going to see going to the Old SEC West? Gonna be dodging Saban? LSU? Did you think the BIG12 traded Ole Piss for Texas and Boomer Sooner? And with the Defense UF is building, Ole Piss won't sniff one like we're building along with the ones that signed yesterday. Funny after the flip and interviews........WTF did UF just do. Starting to see a pattern with QB's and the DAD.

I certainly wanted Simmons on this team and playing for UF, but Damn, the drama and the Dads. Guess Simmon's pop wanted to give himself an early Father's Day gift. And for the love of God, why would you say something about the level or toughness of the team you schedule? Don't you want to play against the best? Something in the back of my mind is going, "look at the schooling history of this kid". How ahead of schedule, and so on. That's good for him but a lot going with the schooling, transferring HS's, and now reclass. Again would have loved him here, but in the end I hope we avoided another Drama Dad. He may be a better fit (Dad) with Lame.

BTW Dad, at Ole Piss and the schedule, don't worry about championships or playoffs. Austin will play a schedule and only a bowl game.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another weird piece in this. he didn't acknowledge UF in the flip/decommitment. every kid that decommits does that simple courtesy. Maybe he's autistic, who the fuch knows.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
This reminds me of when Vince Howard’s schitbird dad got involved in his recruiting instead of just listening to Coach Taylor.

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
I think the dad wanted his kid to be the #1 guy and I applaud BN for waying no thank you to that. If you look at some of the best QB's of late, most of them sat behind another great so they could learn and mature. Expecting a 17yr old to come out and start on top is a wet dream by dad. Why on earth would he be afraid to compete against the best? Maybe he's just not up for it.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve all been watching sports for many years. Being serious, when was the last athlete you heard say I don’t want to play a team or in a conference because it’ll be too hard? Due to its rarity, that is such a red flag I don’t want the kid at UF.

Bobby Bowden 1991 when considering inclusion in the SEC is my answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator