Skip Holtz blasts Muschamp's toxic environment at UF

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not surprised this is coming out. Glad for JD. Glad WM is not our problem. And Glad that WM is Auburn's problem.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
GatorJ;n275434 said:
He will never end up working for Muschamp.

Correct. Muschamp will need to get another head coaching gig for that to happen and we all know that won't be happening.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
FYI, JD's younger brother Jason is in at QB for FAU against scUM right now, led them on a td drive a bit ago.......

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
gatorgrad'02;n276091 said:
I'm convinced that JD was coached to take the sack as opposed to throwing it away ... Keeps the clock running and runs up TOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had never though of that. You could be right.:exactly:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276029 said:
My boyfriend Meyer brought championships to the school I love, which is the only reason I defend him. Sue me.

Okay so you think Meyer is a liar. What is Muschamp? You can't have it both ways. We can be critical of Meyer and not Muschamp? I just explained to you why I defend Meyer. What the hell is there to defend about Muschamp?

I don't recall saying anything at all about Driskel lately. I don't care if succeeds or fails, honestly. He quit UF.

I actually have some insider accounts from both the UF side and the OSU side that would support Vagsquash, but he's been a complete asshat lately, so please go ahead and continue to own his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator