Skip Holtz blasts Muschamp's toxic environment at UF

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276029 said:
My boyfriend Meyer brought championships to the school I love, which is the only reason I defend him. Sue me.

Okay so you think Meyer is a liar. What is Muschamp? You can't have it both ways. We can be critical of Meyer and not Muschamp? I just explained to you why I defend Meyer. What the hell is there to defend about Muschamp?

I don't recall saying anything at all about Driskel lately. I don't care if succeeds or fails, honestly. He quit UF.

Actually, Driskel graduated from UF. Muschamp was a failed head coach. Meyer was a winner when he was here but is a sleezebag and a douche. I don't like sleezebags or douches.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Previous Doosh = :deadhorse:

Pease = :deadhorse:

Cheesbooger Charlie = :deadhorse:

Driskell = :deadhorse:

Mac = :bananadance:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n276031 said:
Actually, Driskel graduated from UF. Muschamp was a failed head coach. Meyer was a winner when he was here but is a sleezebag and a douche. I don't like sleezebags or douches.
Saying Muschamp was a failed head coach is the understatement of the century. He humiliated the school more ways than I ever thought possible, practically inventing new ways to embarrass us week by week. He took the UF brand off a cliff.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
oxrageous;n276034 said:
Saying Muschamp was a failed head coach is the understatement of the century. He humiliated the school more ways than I ever thought possible, practically inventing new ways to embarrass us week by week. He took the UF brand off a cliff.

X10,000

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276029 said:
My boyfriend Meyer brought championships to the school I love, which is the only reason I defend him. Sue me.

Okay so you think Meyer is a liar. What is Muschamp? You can't have it both ways. We can be critical of Meyer and not Muschamp? I just explained to you why I defend Meyer. What the hell is there to defend about Muschamp?

I don't recall saying anything at all about Driskel lately. I don't care if succeeds or fails, honestly. He quit UF.

Did I just defend Muschamp? Pretty sure I didn't. I just don't understand the need to pile on Driskel after he left. You are the one that jumped in when I said our fan base is still bashing him. I didn't call you out at any point. And I also made a point of saying it wasn't just here that I've seen our fan base bashing Driskel.

Did I support Muschamp in the past? Absolutely. Did I want the best for our team? Absolutely. Was Muschamp the answer? Clearly not. I realize that. I'm sad that I ever supported him. But at the same time, I'm not going to slam a player who had terrible coaching, was hated by the fan base, transferred and is trying his best at his new school. Does that make sense or am I still just a complete idiot in your eyes?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I thought we were talking about Muschamp and not Driskel. Two different arguments. I guess I jumped in improperly.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276042 said:
I thought we were talking about Muschamp and not Driskel. Two different arguments. I guess I jumped in improperly.

Apparently I should not have deleted the ENTIRE quote I was quoting...figured people would read the thread. Wake up Ox!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, I support bashing a ****ty coach. I don't support bashing a ****ty player...unless he transfers to a rival like Berlin did.

Seka

Apr 19, 2015
Short memories here. All this back and forth brought you by a man called fooly. :kick:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n275433 said:
Complete BS from Holtz. There is no proof that WM ever yelled at his players.
Funny. It's unfortunate for JD that he was a part of the Chump's offense and I hope he does well, but as a QB, he couldn't get out of his own way while he was here and barely learned to throw the ball out of bounds instead of taking the sack before he graduated -- things I would like to blame on the Chump but can't.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n276006 said:
Your boyfriend Urban is a lying turd.

This. He orchestrated the most elaborate ruse in college football history when he faked an illness and burnout, got the doctors and his family to buy into the fraud then got his own wife and children to lie about it later, all because he knew that Tressel was going to be run out of OSU over a scandal that wouldn't occur until a year later, leaving the lying turd an opening to seize the job. (He may have orchestrated the jerseys-for-tattoos scheme as well - we just don't know at this point.) I can't believe only a handful of people are smart enough to see how the "Big Lie" went down. Here, I bought a hat for you:

Attachments

• conv_4440.png
    conv_4440.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 60

gatorgrad'02

Aug 10, 2015
oxking;276065 said:
Funny. It's unfortunate for JD that he was a part of the Chump's offense and I hope he does well, but as a QB, he couldn't get out of his own way while he was here and barely learned to throw the ball out of bounds instead of taking the sack before he graduated -- things I would like to blame on the Chump but can't.

I'm convinced that JD was coached to take the sack as opposed to throwing it away ... Keeps the clock running and runs up TOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n276084 said:
This. He orchestrated the most elaborate ruse in college football history when he faked an illness and burnout, got the doctors and his family to buy into the fraud then got his own wife and children to lie about it later, all because he knew that Tressel was going to be run out of OSU over a scandal that wouldn't occur until a year later, leaving the lying turd an opening to seize the job. (He may have orchestrated the jerseys-for-tattoos scheme as well - we just don't know at this point.) I can't believe only a handful of people are smart enough to see how the "Big Lie" went down. Here, I bought a hat for you:

He was more than likely generally aware.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n275839 said:
I'm really touched that you are sad....... not!

I really don't give a sh!t what you think

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Look I always thought that JD would do good things, was a big fan of his, and since he has a degree from Florida he will always be a Gator. Other than that I don't think we need tread after thread on him. I hope he does great things and wish nothing but the best for him. Now let us focus on our current QBs.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NCOGator;276205 said:
Look I always thought that JD would do good things, was a big fan of his, and since he has a degree from Florida he will always be a Gator. Other than that I don't think we need tread after thread on him. I hope he does great things and wish nothing but the best for him. Now let us focus on our current QBs.

I'd advise to not open the thread then…

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
gatorgrad'02;276091 said:
I'm convinced that JD was coached to take the sack as opposed to throwing it away ... Keeps the clock running and runs up TOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is more than a little evidence to suggest that this is true.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n276197 said:
I really don't give a sh!t what you think

Now I'm sad......... :bart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users