So how many...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Still no credit. Sad. As bad as the announcers.
I think maybe its the 200 yards of passing and being unable to buy a first down most of the time.

Celebrate Iowa. Sure beats losing to an Iowa/Arky type of team, but it did nothing to change the assessment of how terrible our offense is (and will be if Mr. 127th Nusschamp stays IMO).

On a positive note, it also showed how losing Sidehat is an instant upgrade basically no matter who we hire.

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd like to see a downer include-quote the pumper's post and specifically point to the statements that warrant
labeling the pumper "delusional", "imbecile", "stupid" "etc". I see a lot of manufactured slants that are not what
the positive person claims. Sure, those slants are purposely made to sound dumb.

I agree, I think........

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Solid win over an offensively-challenged team. Gator D was awesome with credit to Randy Shannon. The O made enough plays to win, yet still only had 11 first downs and about 330 yards total offense. A strong NSD still looms very critical for this program.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What's are yds per point ratio? We are just very efficient

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
What's are yds per point ratio? We are just very efficient

Three interceptions with a pick-6 and a good field goal kicker will make a team look efficient. This effort was better than our usual, but we still would look anemic against a good (non-B1G) team.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Im stoked about the win, and especially the 2nd half defensive effort. But while the win was great, I don't think the offensive performance would have been sufficient to get the same result against a ranked team. We've been so starved for offense for so long that it seems like any positive plays at all in a game are pointed to as a sign of success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.