Results are only viewable after voting.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Uggh.
@DK_Thompson: Current #Gators seniors haven't seen the #Gators have a top-82 offense since they were 12/13 years old.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
I doubt Buchanan's numbers could be done legally with the lowered body fat number and that weight increase in that time span but I am sure some slight liberties might have been taken with the bodyfat % calculations.
Depends on how much he has worked out before and howmuch/what he ate.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Uggh.
@DK_Thompson: Current #Gators seniors haven't seen the #Gators have a top-82 offense since they were 12/13 years old.

This is one reason that we are struggling to land big fish right now.

Think of this – seniors in high school were born in 2000. So they were six and eight years old the last time we had national championship caliber teams. What do you remember from when you were six years old? Eight years old?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Think of this – seniors in high school were born in 2000. So they were six and eight years old the last time we had national championship caliber teams. What do you remember from when you were six years old? Eight years old?

That’s just an excuse. The Gator Head Coach should be able to pull in a Top 3 class every year! I heard it here...

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

This had to be Urban’s last year, when we’d run wildcat on the first 2 downs, then let Brantley throw it on obvious passing 3rd downs. At the time I thought anything would be better than that years offense, and that’s the best offense that we’ve had this decade. It’s still hard to grasp how terrible we’ve been offensively. 10 years ago I would’ve thought it would be impossible for us to go through as bad of an offensive stretch that we’re currently going through. I hope we finally got the guy that can get us back on track.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That’s just an excuse. The Gator Head Coach should be able to pull in a Top 3 class every year! I heard it here...

Well technically they should be able to. But the administration has hired such terrible coaches that they actually damaged the brand. Once we get back to just being functional we should Easily Bring in a top five class just because of the talent pool in Florida.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, you old ass 0-10-1 fvkkers sure have finally gotten your dream of UF being a perennial pile of shyt again team led by mediocre to terrible coaches, so the fans dont get all bigheaded and entitled.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Well, you old ass 0-10-1 fvkkers sure have finally gotten your dream of UF being a perennial pile of shyt again team led by mediocre to terrible coaches, so the fans dont get all bigheaded and entitled.

That’s a turrible, turrible post donkey. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Last year's roster was all f'cked up. All sorts of errors and/or no changes from the previous year's roster (i.e. several players were the exact same height and weight as the previous season - no way that's possible). The only change that I noticed was true freshman OL TJ Moore - he was listed at 6' even....but he's 6'5, it was eventually changed back. Players like Moon went from 6'4 to 6'6, Desir-Jones shrunk 4 inches (from 6'4 on the 2016 roster to 6' even on the 2017 roster), Trask shrunk an inch and Franks grew an inch (from 16 to 17). There were all sorts of errors on the roster. I attribute it to a couple of interns getting drunk on the job while making the updates. But how does a kid go from 6'4 to 6' even....and nobody notices (or makes a correction)? Hopefully the same clowns who updated last year's roster aren't doing it again this year!

Buchanan, is listed at 283 on the 2017 roster - which is still light for an SEC scholarship OL. In the tweet it shows he was 276 in January. 276? That's absurd for an SEC OL. Maybe in the 1980's...but not in 2018! He's closer to 300 now, which makes him a 'real' SEC OL. I'm not sure how much the extra weight will help, as he also lacks talent. But if the OL coaching improves as much as the S&C coaching has, he could be All-SEC!

So you’re saying they were consistently inept...

Last edited:

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I went the JUCO route.
I had to make it through GSMB to get here. Special teams mainly, though I feel lost in the depth chart at times.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
Does schizophrenia run in your family. You are pulling 180s everyday right now.

No question champ and butters damaged the brand. (At least they didn’t kill it like b*tch Jones) Mullen feels like Urban did. Not quite the we are winning everything forever feeling Urban oozed but a younger 90% of the way to that feeling Urban.

I think in about 4 years Mullen can become Urban 2.0 and I don’t think he has a “heart” problem and bs dream school to run too.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

At six years old, I remember having the hots for the girl next door. What do you remember from that age?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Really? Buchanan? AllSEC?

:lmao2:

C'mon, man! You know that was sarcasm (that's why the smiley face is there).

But....in all seriousness. If Buchanan was playing SEC football at 276lbs, simply adding weight and strength 'should' improve his play.

And if he was playing underweight/undersized, think about how many of our other players were. Most of our LB's were probably 5-10lbs underweight....and undertrained. Most of our DB's needed extra weight to battle bigger WR's and make tackles (Lord knows Gardner needed some more toughness making tackles!).

Butters literally tore this program apart from the seams. This S&C program was a complete joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.