• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's way, way too early to say that about Stiner. He's a true sophomore and has legit size to play Safety. McWilliams should have never been offered by ANY SEC school, much less UF.

I’m not buying the Kool-Aid on these two and three star safeties/DBs. Bring me elite safeties. What did Stiner have? Like 10 offers? Wasn’t he a last-minute flier?

I’ll be so glad when we get the stench of mediocre players off this team.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’m not buying the Kool-Aid on these two and three star safeties/DBs. Bring me elite safeties. What did Stiner have? Like 10 offers? Wasn’t he a last-minute flier?

Yes, he was a last minute. He was committed to Houston. Sure, he's not Matt Elam or Reggie Nelson...but he's also not CJ McWilliams. Kid is 6'2 200, great size for a Safety....and he's been here a year. Again, way, way too early to write him off.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, he was a last minute. He was committed to Houston. Sure, he's not Matt Elam or Reggie Nelson...but he's also not CJ McWilliams. Kid is 6'2 200, great size for a Safety....and he's been here a year. Again, way, way too early to write him off.

I’ve written them off. I’m not buying it. I’m 6’3, 215. I can’t play safety. I don’t give two shyts about his size.

Here’s a list of DBs that should never see the field as starters:

McWilliams
Stiner
Burnett
K. Johnson (switched to LB and still won’t play)
J. Taylor

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’ve written them off. I’m not buying it. I’m 6’3, 215. I can’t play safety. I don’t give two shyts about his size.

Here’s a list of DBs that should never see the field as starters:

McWilliams
Stiner
Burnett
K. Johnson (switched to LB and still won’t play)
J. Taylor

K. Johnson was/is a starter, he was injured last year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
K. Johnson was/is a starter, he was injured last year.

What does that mean? He shouldn’t be a starter! That’s how bad our depth has gotten!

Johnson wouldn’t have started on any team under Meyer or Spurrier. He won’t even have been recruited by Zook or Chump!

McWilliams got some PT last year. What does that mean?

I’ll tell you – it means our depth at those positions suck.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
What does that mean? He shouldn’t be a starter! That’s how bad our depth has gotten!

Johnson wouldn’t have started on any team under Meyer or Spurrier. He won’t even have been recruited by Zook or Chump!

McWilliams got some PT last year. What does that mean?

I’ll tell you – it means our depth at those positions suck.

First off, settle down. Not sure why your panties are wadded up.

What does it mean? It means - until our roster is full of 5 stars we have to play w/ the kids we have on our roster. If you want Stiner and Johnson on the bench then who plays? Look at our roster and tell me, who plays? If you want a true freshman, then our only option instead of Johnson is the two LB's we signed (Chatfield or Reesse). If you don't want Stiner playing, then who do we play instead? Trey Dean? Burney? I'm fine w/ Burney playing, but there's 2 safety spots on the field...and often a nickel. I agree Stiner, Johnson, McWilliams and several other players on our roster should not be here....but they are. And until we fill our roster w/ blue chip players like UGA or Alabama, we have to hope these 3-star kids pan out.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015

I feel the same way about mediocre posters.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First off, settle down. Not sure why your panties are wadded up.

What does it mean? It means - until our roster is full of 5 stars we have to play w/ the kids we have on our roster. If you want Stiner and Johnson on the bench then who plays? Look at our roster and tell me, who plays? If you want a true freshman, then our only option instead of Johnson is the two LB's we signed (Chatfield or Reesse). If you don't want Stiner playing, then who do we play instead? Trey Dean? Burney? I'm fine w/ Burney playing, but there's 2 safety spots on the field...and often a nickel. I agree Stiner, Johnson, McWilliams and several other players on our roster should not be here....but they are. And until we fill our roster w/ blue chip players like UGA or Alabama, we have to hope these 3-star kids pan out.

I’m not sure what you mean by that? You obviously don’t like what I’m saying. I’m just telling you that I don’t think any of them are going to pan out. You’re telling me you think they will. Just a difference of opinion.

If Mullen can bring in some solid linebackers and close on those elite 2019 DBs that he’s hustling with right now, none of those guys will start.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’m not sure what you mean by that? You obviously don’t like what I’m saying. I’m just telling you that I don’t think any of them are going to pan out. You’re telling me you think they will. Just a difference of opinion.

If Mullen can bring in some solid linebackers and close on those elite 2019 DBs that he’s hustling with right now, none of those guys will start.

No, I'm saying I'm "hoping" they will. You are probably right on a couple of them, but I'm not writing off a 6'2 200lb DB in only his second year on campus....yet.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Mmmmmmm. So-so.
Mmmmmmm. So-so.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The before pictures are all resting. The after pictures are cut (certainly possible in a couple of months) and pumped/flexed. It’s not necessary muscle gain. At least not much.

Yep they are doing the supplement advertising tricks except most can't do the tanning trick to make it look like even more of a gain.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You are probably correct. Nonetheless, I have an award winning bodybuilder visiting who said it couldn't be done legally.

I doubt Buchanan's numbers could be done legally with the lowered body fat number and that weight increase in that time span but I am sure some slight liberties might have been taken with the bodyfat % calculations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator