deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n193406 said:
So you admit you are trolling?

Yet you feel the need to make a point over and over and over and...?

The problem is you keep bringing up the same negatives time and time again.

Complete BS. If you didn't really care about being right, you wouldn't bring it up like you do.

Wobbs making sense............ :shocked:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n193387 said:
Mehhh.... not quite. I'm not just trolling for hits. But you are right. That sort of thing DOES make hits. I've notice that since Sidthing is back on GSMB their hits are way up. And yes, Alwayssunnyinpumperland, you must call him Mr. Winston and Mr. Fisher Gator Country is dead as the county morgue at 2:00am. You don't like that boring place too much because you've never gone there, have you Alabammer and DC?

HOWEVER, I'm not just trying to generate controversy. If everyone is posting that we thing Taylor, Lane, and Rod Johnson are really damn good and probably All-SEC caliber, I feel no need to add a Wobblish "Me too!" or "This is a good thread!" or whatever. At the most I hit a few likes and move on.

Moreover, my "persona" has gone over to the "Dark Side" because the damn program has gone over to the dark side. I was biitching about us signing 2 OL recruits (three freakin' times!) even in Creyer's last class. I biitched about it because it's dumb and detrimental, and it was even worse when Chimp did it two more times. It really wasn't that difficult to see coming. It wasn't super secret info that no one else had.

How do you talk about or analyze a historically weak Gator football team without bringing up negatives? That's what we are here for after all.

The odd Emperor Has No Clothes mentality that has developed is beyond comprehension. Apparently the local media is absolutely scared to death of writing about even the most obvious shortcomings. Hell, they were Mushchimp teetotallers until a few days after he was fired. It's embarassing. Journalists should ask tough questions. So should lawyers. It's what we do.

I remember someone commenting a defense attorney (a good friend) and I were going to get in a fight after hearing and how surprised they were to see us eating lunch later and laughing. It's how it is. You make your best argument (or guess... because I shudder to say analysis knowing no more about football than I do) and see how it goes.

BTW, it isn't really about "being right" with me. I'd love to be wrong, especially with things like thinking Chimp was going to tank quickly and Driskel. I've been wrong about plenty like Jordan Reed developing into a decent TE and my initial support of Chimp.

I'd like to be wrong about next year, but I don't see how I could be. That doesn't mean I don't support Mac, even though I think his record is marginal and his coordinator hires were poor.

He seems like an easy guy to like. He turned the class around this year and I certainly didn't imagine that could be done given the hole we were in so late in the game. If he makes it through this season with 6 OL, it will be an even bigger miracle.

DC and Ala, you've had the ability to block my posts for years. You don't do that and don't go to boring azz Gator Country for some good ole nonstop Sunshine Pumpin buffet. I guess the next question is why not? You secretly enjoy going on your biitchfests about me, don't you?

If you disagree with me, TELL ME WHY. Tell me why I'm wrong about how great Mushchimp is, or how deep and ready our OL is, or how other teams that have won with tuba players and true freshmen playing. Whatever. Argue with me. It won't hurt my feelings.

Or say something sarcastic. I'll probably respect you even more.

If not, rub some dirt in it. We're tired of hearing about your vags bleeding.

Good summary and I find little to disagree with. I don't have an issue with your posts because I ignore the multiple times you post the same thing. I don't watch the program closely enough to tell all the details, I hoped that WM would be a success but it was clear that he had no clue on how to really build a program.

I expect better especially with the evidence of us building a system for the future. Sure we are short at several positions but with a little better luck we will be OK this year and in about two we will be in good shape (at least I hope and expect so).

Is Sid that dope over at Gator Sports Lawrence from Florida? If so he is really worse than every, I used to agree with him some other than his arrogance and his child.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n193387 said:
Mehhh.... not quite. I'm not just trolling for hits. But you are right. That sort of thing DOES make hits. I've notice that since Sidthing is back on GSMB their hits are way up. And yes, Alwayssunnyinpumperland, you must call him Mr. Winston and Mr. Fisher Gator Country is dead as the county morgue at 2:00am. You don't like that boring place too much because you've never gone there, have you Alabammer and DC?

HOWEVER, I'm not just trying to generate controversy. If everyone is posting that we thing Taylor, Lane, and Rod Johnson are really damn good and probably All-SEC caliber, I feel no need to add a Wobblish "Me too!" or "This is a good thread!" or whatever. At the most I hit a few likes and move on.

Moreover, my "persona" has gone over to the "Dark Side" because the damn program has gone over to the dark side. I was biitching about us signing 2 OL recruits (three freakin' times!) even in Creyer's last class. I biitched about it because it's dumb and detrimental, and it was even worse when Chimp did it two more times. It really wasn't that difficult to see coming. It wasn't super secret info that no one else had.

How do you talk about or analyze a historically weak Gator football team without bringing up negatives? That's what we are here for after all.

The odd Emperor Has No Clothes mentality that has developed is beyond comprehension. Apparently the local media is absolutely scared to death of writing about even the most obvious shortcomings. Hell, they were Mushchimp teetotallers until a few days after he was fired. It's embarassing. Journalists should ask tough questions. So should lawyers. It's what we do.

I remember someone commenting a defense attorney (a good friend) and I were going to get in a fight after hearing and how surprised they were to see us eating lunch later and laughing. It's how it is. You make your best argument (or guess... because I shudder to say analysis knowing no more about football than I do) and see how it goes.

BTW, it isn't really about "being right" with me. I'd love to be wrong, especially with things like thinking Chimp was going to tank quickly and Driskel. I've been wrong about plenty like Jordan Reed developing into a decent TE and my initial support of Chimp.

I'd like to be wrong about next year, but I don't see how I could be. That doesn't mean I don't support Mac, even though I think his record is marginal and his coordinator hires were poor.

He seems like an easy guy to like. He turned the class around this year and I certainly didn't imagine that could be done given the hole we were in so late in the game. If he makes it through this season with 6 OL, it will be an even bigger miracle.

DC and Ala, you've had the ability to block my posts for years. You don't do that and don't go to boring azz Gator Country for some good ole nonstop Sunshine Pumpin buffet. I guess the next question is why not? You secretly enjoy going on your biitchfests about me, don't you?

If you disagree with me, TELL ME WHY. Tell me why I'm wrong about how great Mushchimp is, or how deep and ready our OL is, or how other teams that have won with tuba players and true freshmen playing. Whatever. Argue with me. It won't hurt my feelings.

Or say something sarcastic. I'll probably respect you even more.

If not, rub some dirt in it. We're tired of hearing about your vags bleeding.

It's hilarious that Low, THE bitchiest person on this board is complaining about me bitching about.....well.... his bitchiness.

How's that for Sarcaism, Low? Or should I say Eeyore?

th

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n193382 said:
Could this be a key to ending our horrendous streak of injuries. Dilman may turn out to be one of the biggest liabilities we had on offense.

I think we did pretty good last season. I remember some other SEC teams seemingly getting hit by the injury bug more than we did. I think 2013 was just a fluke.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n193441 said:
It's hilarious that Low, THE bitchiest person on this board is complaining about me bitching about.....well.... his bitchiness.

How's that for Sarcaism, Low? Or should I say Eeyore?

th
:nuthinbutlove:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n193438 said:
Is Sid that dope over at Gator Sports Lawrence from Florida? If so he is really worse than every, I used to agree with him some other than his arrogance and his child.
Yes. Of course. And I agree, even if I did agree with his opinion I wouldnt tell anyone.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n193406 said:
Complete BS. If you didn't really care about being right, you wouldn't bring it up like you do.
And yet everytime I do, I add several times Ive been wrong. :rolleyes:

As for bringing up the same topic, what else do we do? YELL GO GATORS and high five each other for the rest of the year? We arent here to listen to your daily telemarketing updates, as riveting as your job updates are.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n193490 said:
Yes. Of course. And I agree, even if I did agree with his opinion I wouldnt tell anyone.

I was curious and when and looked at one of his posts. Talk about being an idiot. Only a true moron would try and spin that McElwain might not be an upgrade over Muschamp.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n193491 said:
We arent here to listen to your daily telemarketing updates, as riveting as your job updates are.

Sticking with the same insult. Why am I not surprised?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Law said:

I wouldn't have an issue with your posts, and have even commented on appreciating your contributions in the past. But for me it's been the fact that we're trying to find new things to talk about when news is slow. We're taking what little changes we find in terms of players, coaches, system, whatever, and find some hope in them - look at something new, try to figure out what it can mean for us. Now, as pumpers, we take that and try to find the possible good in these few nuggets. I might appreciate your words if you were playing devil's advocate and taking the same new nugget and looking at what it could mean for us in a negative way. IMO, we're intentionally avoiding that because we've had enough misery and are desperate for things to get better. However, you aren't presenting the other half of new information, you simply beat the same old woes over and over again at every turn. We KNOW we are thin on OL and LB, you've stated enough that even Pat Dooley probably has had to mention it in an article or podcast. But in looking at what we have, let's explore the upside of making the best of it, and if you want to live in Realsville, paint the other half on what it could mean for us (like 6-6 at best next season, as you've noted).

Stop beating us bloody with the same damn remarks you've spouted a hundred times already in a hundred threads. At least find something new to bitch about, engage in the few threads we have for now and talk about the current topic, not what happened in the past but what todays news means about today, about tomorrow. I'll fight for your right to be negative, I will not fight for your continually beating dead horses.

Or, God forbid, take part in a non-football thread and try to find some fresh conversation, or possibly even some enjoyment. Or do you enjoy being negative?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Actually TLB, Concrete is the one mentioning LBs. Im not worried about that, much.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile. Any new spring practice news?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n193519 said:
I'll fight for your right to be negative, I will not fight for your continually beating dead horses.

Or, God forbid, take part in a non-football thread and try to find some fresh conversation, or possibly even some enjoyment. Or do you enjoy being negative?

But will you fight... for his right... to party ? Ahhh man you're just jealous cause he beats that horse.

#BeastieBoysflashback. :headbang:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n193384 said:
Hopefully this doesn't mean our guys will be doing Crossfit. That sh*t is whack.

What could possibly go wrong doing pushups on the stairway railings?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I Have No Friends :(;n193649 said:
What could possibly go wrong doing pushups on the stairway railings?

Sounds smarter than any of the players driving a scooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator