Spring Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n193225 said:
Dub, have you gone mute on us???? Or am I just making a "mute point"....

naw,, i just like confrontation and insults!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
dubster1;n193229 said:

Once we get this spring football out of the way you should have plenty of that around here:catfight:...Or better yet go to the political forum :inout:But for the best of that kind of thing just wait until Mac loses his first game and look at the game thread.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n193229 said:
Why you crusty ole curmudgeon … just a second, I'm writing you in as president.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n193233 said:
go to the political forum :inout:
no thanks!!lots of undercover racism in the forum. i like it better over here where law spits his venom and ruin peoples' lives

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think that glaze you got is from gettin too close to Wobble

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
If people leave because of one poster (that you can ignore) that's weak sauce. Yes he's annoying as it gets sometimes, but it's also easy to scroll right past what he is saying. No need for people to post less or leave.

Oh, and can we get back to football talks? Bright days are ahead!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we will be running something more similar to what CSU ran than what McElwain ran at Bama due to our personnel situation right now. Hopefully we will be able to have a real spring game to see what is going on.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n193121 said:
:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Based on previously posted comments. It's abundantly clear that many are over your tired old trolling antics. You are intentionally being a troll just to piss people off. It has to be a troll tactic. Nobody could be as friggin miserable as you appear to be on a constant basis and not swallow a bottle of sleeping pills and go nighty night. Hell Law, there have been two frequent posters who contribute to this board who in this very thread, stated they have left or have considered leaving or have withheld donations BECAUSE OF YOU.

Say what you want about getting the sand out of their vagina, etc. but you gotta own the fact that you've been a miserable SOB and are now driving people away and are even costing Ox $ considering MJM, who openly admitted to withholding funds for the podcast thing because he didn't think he was gonna be around long enough...because of you, dude. Does that make you happy? Is that what you're trying to do. Don't give us some crap about being a beacon of light and truth...you're spill goes well beyond being a voice of reason or logic to those naïve pumpers.

Hell, I've been away so much I didn't even know the board was accepting donations. I would like to donate as well.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to put myself in an awkward position......."that Lotus position is hard on the old back"

Sticking up for Law98, who I don't really care for much. He was right about WM before many of us and he deserves credit for that. He was also one of the earliest members here and has been very pro-active in trying to get new members to join, he deserves credit for that. He often makes insightful observations about Gator Football and he deserves credit for that........... BUT..... his online persona has gone over to the "Dark Side" because he thinks drama generates "hits" and interest........ Guess what? He's right!
When everyone gets along, it gets boring and we lose interest quickly. Have you been noticing how quiet GC has been lately? No excitement, no drama and low post totals... it all goes hand in hand........ We all need to remember that this isn't real life....... We are not your real family and friends...... We do share a common interest, The Florida Gators, but nothing said here really matters at all. It's just electrons bouncing around inside confined spaces.... Chill out and don't take everything so personal........

As Ox says, I Love You All!!!

Now, screw off!

:banana:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That might be the first comment duece made that I liked

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n193361 said:
his online persona has gone over to the "Dark Side" because he thinks drama generates "hits" and interest........ guess what? He's right! When everyone gets along, it gets boring and we lose interest quickly. have you been noticing how quiet GC has been lately? No excitement, no drama and low post totals...
Mehhh.... not quite. I'm not just trolling for hits. But you are right. That sort of thing DOES make hits. I've notice that since Sidthing is back on GSMB their hits are way up. And yes, Alwayssunnyinpumperland, you must call him Mr. Winston and Mr. Fisher Gator Country is dead as the county morgue at 2:00am. You don't like that boring place too much because you've never gone there, have you Alabammer and DC?

HOWEVER, I'm not just trying to generate controversy. If everyone is posting that we thing Taylor, Lane, and Rod Johnson are really damn good and probably All-SEC caliber, I feel no need to add a Wobblish "Me too!" or "This is a good thread!" or whatever. At the most I hit a few likes and move on.

Moreover, my "persona" has gone over to the "Dark Side" because the damn program has gone over to the dark side. I was biitching about us signing 2 OL recruits (three freakin' times!) even in Creyer's last class. I biitched about it because it's dumb and detrimental, and it was even worse when Chimp did it two more times. It really wasn't that difficult to see coming. It wasn't super secret info that no one else had.

How do you talk about or analyze a historically weak Gator football team without bringing up negatives? That's what we are here for after all.

The odd Emperor Has No Clothes mentality that has developed is beyond comprehension. Apparently the local media is absolutely scared to death of writing about even the most obvious shortcomings. Hell, they were Mushchimp teetotallers until a few days after he was fired. It's embarassing. Journalists should ask tough questions. So should lawyers. It's what we do.

I remember someone commenting a defense attorney (a good friend) and I were going to get in a fight after hearing and how surprised they were to see us eating lunch later and laughing. It's how it is. You make your best argument (or guess... because I shudder to say analysis knowing no more about football than I do) and see how it goes.

BTW, it isn't really about "being right" with me. I'd love to be wrong, especially with things like thinking Chimp was going to tank quickly and Driskel. I've been wrong about plenty like Jordan Reed developing into a decent TE and my initial support of Chimp.

I'd like to be wrong about next year, but I don't see how I could be. That doesn't mean I don't support Mac, even though I think his record is marginal and his coordinator hires were poor.

He seems like an easy guy to like. He turned the class around this year and I certainly didn't imagine that could be done given the hole we were in so late in the game. If he makes it through this season with 6 OL, it will be an even bigger miracle.

DC and Ala, you've had the ability to block my posts for years. You don't do that and don't go to boring azz Gator Country for some good ole nonstop Sunshine Pumpin buffet. I guess the next question is why not? You secretly enjoy going on your biitchfests about me, don't you?

If you disagree with me, TELL ME WHY. Tell me why I'm wrong about how great Mushchimp is, or how deep and ready our OL is, or how other teams that have won with tuba players and true freshmen playing. Whatever. Argue with me. It won't hurt my feelings.

Or say something sarcastic. I'll probably respect you even more.

If not, rub some dirt in it. We're tired of hearing about your vags bleeding.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n193256 said:
Lotsa complaining today.
DC and Alabammer are cycling together again. Lotsa bloating.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n193387 said:
I'm not just trolling for hits.

So you admit you are trolling?

Law98gator;n193387 said:
HOWEVER, I'm not just trying to generate controversy. If everyone is posting that we thing Taylor, Lane, and Rod Johnson are really damn good and probably All-SEC caliber, I feel no need to add a Wobblish "Me too!" or "This is a good thread!" or whatever. At the most I hit a few likes and move on.

Yet you feel the need to make a point over and over and over and...?

Law98gator;n193387 said:
How do you talk about or analyze a historically weak Gator football team without bringing up negatives?

The problem is you keep bringing up the same negatives time and time again.

Law98gator;n193387 said:
BTW, it isn't really about "being right" with me. I'd love to be wrong

Complete BS. If you didn't really care about being right, you wouldn't bring it up like you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.