Tebow comeback? Eagles still interested

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;195058 said:
Courage,bravery and fear are all responses to internal physiological-biochemical blood-floods. They can be somewhat inherited or evolved (trained)....Y'all's debate got me to thinking, which is something amazing. Amazing that a
blind person with a seeing-eye dog has his physiology changed from fear (xs caution) to bravery by a circulation
that travels thru a leather vessel outside his body(the leash). Just think hard on that, in the bigger picture. ??

mind_blown.gif

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Yes it is very accurate. In the NFL you have to make decisions very quickly and throw the ball very accurately. Neither has been shown to be a strength of Tebow in the NFL. Now there is also very few mismatches in the NFL as there was when you have superior talent in college. A great example was Tebow's last game. Cincy was simply not in the same universe talent wise so a total destruction was the result. Now they thought that they were and since I was there Cincy fans did not realize how much they were in the hole until some of the game went by.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n195058 said:
Courage,bravery and fear are all responses to internal physiological-biochemical blood-floods. They can be somewhat inherited or evolved (trained)....Y'all's debate got me to thinking, which is something amazing. Amazing that a
blind person with a seeing-eye dog has his physiology changed from fear (xs caution) to bravery by a circulation
that travels thru a leather vessel outside his body(the leash). Just think hard on that, in the bigger picture. ??

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe they're coming out with another fast and furious movie. Wasn't the first 10 awful enough?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n195532 said:
I can't believe they're coming out with another fast and furious movie. Wasn't the first 10 awful enough?

More boobs.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n195532 said:

10? The next one out is 7, so where you get 10 at?

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
7 or 10.

What does it matter?

With laser, you can't speed.

With OnStar, you can't steal cars.

With death, you can't act.

I'm starting to think all 14 of these movies are sorta fake.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What does the Fast and Furious movies have to do with Tebow maybe playing in the NFL again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.