Tennessee vs Texas A&M

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought that toothless voodoo was going to pull out another one. Everyone buy UToof rejoices!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, they've got two weeks to get ready for Bama at Bryant Denny. Wouldn't it be ironic if we met them in Atlanta?

PaterLacerta

Who’s Your Daddy?
Jan 19, 2016
giphy.gif

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta give credit to that kid catching the TAMU runner at the goal line, but it's about damn time their luck ran out.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If anyone wondered how UT is able to claw its way back into so many games, that last drive gave a clear indication.

ATHLETES.

We could use some of them.

Yep, both of those teams have much better athletes, especially on the offensive side.....and are better coached, more creative, and more fired up to play football.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Say what you want about the games UT has been involved in this year. Yes their opponents have helped them out tremendously in each game, but to UT's credit, the players have not quit at all the entire game. They just have kept playing and in every game it has paid off big time. The result today was to our favor and not to UT's, but their resolve is unlike the UT teams of the past.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Gary and Verne were slobbering all over TA&M DC John Chavis at the beginning of the game; not so much after TN went past 600 yds in offense.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I celebrated that Pick as the defacto Gator game this Saturday. As much as it has been a bowl of piss filled cherios around here the last couple of weeks, the fact is that we have an outstanding shot to go back to ATL. Its all ahead of the Gators boys.. Can they nut up and make it happen?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Glad aTm won it. Shew. Now the bytching will begin in UT land about UF-LSU more than it was before kick off.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I hate to say it, Tennessee plays with heart. I'd love to see some of that in our huddle.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I really thought Butch sold his soul to the devil. But I guess even the devil doesn't want worthless crap.

I think UT fans complaining about UF LSU game is funny. They obviously have no confidence in Butch to get them to Atlanta.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Hopefully this ridiculous bandwagon of fans start to go back to whatever it was they were doing before they started rooting for UT this season. It will still be a moral victory, and to that, they'll be undefeated in their eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator