Tennessee vs Texas A&M

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Their ball security issues caught up to them, they had 15 fumbles (3 lost) before the game, they continued to put the ball on the ground. It's going to catch up to you. A&M just got those fumbles. Tennessee's luck with the turnovers ran out.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Wife and I were driving to a funeral so I read her play-by-play updates from the ESPN app while she drove. I wasn't willing to cheer for an aTm win until after that kick at the end of regulation. The miss proved why...damn TN luck. Happy the first OT was only a TN FG, but wished aTm could win it then...damn TN luck, another FG to tie. aTM goes ahead on a TD in the 2OT, but I'm dreading that damn TN luck....until the pick. We both were big aTm fans for the night, and one image kept going thru my head:

I really thought Butch sold his soul to the devil. But I guess even the devil doesn't want worthless crap.

(forgive the shtty photoshop effort):

Attachments

• DevilDeal.jpg
    DevilDeal.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 78

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Wife and I were driving to a funeral so I read her play-by-play updates from the ESPN app while she drove. I wasn't willing to cheer for an aTm win until after that kick at the end of regulation. The miss proved why...damn TN luck. Happy the first OT was only a TN FG, but wished aTm could win it then...damn TN luck, another FG to tie. aTM goes ahead on a TD in the 2OT, but I'm dreading that damn TN luck....until the pick. We both were big aTm fans for the night, and one image kept going thru my head:

(forgive the shtty photoshop effort):

That is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator