That didn't take long: Butthurt Steelers accuse Patriots of cheating again

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Patriots headset were turned off while there was an issue, this is a non-story.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n276115 said:
The Patriots headset were turned off while there was an issue, this is a non-story.

No, it should be a non-story, but since it involves the Pats, it will become a story all weekend.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Goodell has already hired Wells to investigate, but Brady destroyed the headsets immediately after the game. Dis gon be good.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly...that was basically an F U to everyone from the Pats. Just more hubris from the biggest cheaters in NFL history. That whole organization is one giant asterisk.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n276128 said:
Honestly...that was basically an F U to everyone from the Pats. Just more hubris from the biggest cheaters in NFL history. That whole organization is one giant asterisk.

:haters:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n276128 said:
The NFL controls the headsets, not the Patriots. So are you saying the NFL is in on it, too? :crazy:

Pats haters have a mental disorder.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Considering it is a fact they have a long history of cheating, Tomlin's concerns are logical. Still, it seems the pats will be easy targets this year. They have no one else to blame.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276130 said:
The NFL controls the headsets, not the Patriots. So are you saying the NFL is in on it, too? :crazy:

Teams have had issues there for a long time. I'm pretty sure the NFL wasn't always responsible for the headsets. Anyone know when they took over. I guess it was just coincidence.

My mental disorder is the same reason I keep coming back here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n276139 said:
Teams have had issues there for a long time. I'm pretty sure the NFL wasn't always responsible for the headsets. Anyone know when they took over. I guess it was just coincidence.
Whether the NFL was always responsible or not I have no idea, but they sure as hell were responsible last night. And aren't we talking about last night?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n276139 said:

My mental disorder is the same reason I keep coming back here.

I believe it was when the qb radio was put in, but it could have been earlier.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n276115 said:

That merely shows how deviously clever they are. Off with their heads!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276130 said:

It's called penis envy...and it ain't pretty.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Tomlin is an honorable man and would never put him or his organization in a position to even be accused of cheating.
mike-tomlin-interferese-with-jacoby-jones-kickoff-return-a.gif

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The Steelers began having trouble with their headsets in the first quarter. “We were listening to the Patriots radio broadcast for the majority of the first half, on our headsets,” an animated Tomlin told reporters after the game.
Tomlin said it’s “always the case” here at Gillette Stadium, though he stopped short of suggesting the Patriots had anything to do with it. He added it only impacted coach-to-coach communication.
Patriots coach Bill Belichick said his sideline also had communication issues throughout the game and the issue comes up “it seems like weekly.” He said the league was on the verge of shutting off the headsets used by coaches, but then got things fixed.
Asked if he got an explanation, Belichick said, “We never get that answer. They just try to fix it, and they tell you it’s up or down or whatever. I don’t know. That’s not really a very strong area for me, is technology.”

I laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator