The Boosters who matter are flipping quickly

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It's a pay site so I don't believe any of it. Paid for years for "inside" information and nobody new shyt no matter how informed they sounded.
However that coaching search list is pretty disappoint so I buy that.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Uh oh. Posters stealing from pay sites. Posters posting on company time. This board is a cesspool. Shut it down! Nick Self says so.

And good stuff Marianna.

Last edited:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This is silly. So because Muschamp had a good 2nd year we're not worried about what Kirby is doing at UGA?

Kirby is not Muschamp and the situation is completely different. First, Kirby has TWO 5-star QBs capable of excelling in the SEC....both w/ 3 years of eligibility left (if they redshirt Eason)....and another 5-star coming in. Second, he's recruiting better on BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL than Muschamp ever did. Third, he has a better O staff than Muschamp ever did at UF. Fourth, he's as good or better of a D coach as Muschamp. The boosters BETTER be concerned w/ what's going on at UGA!
I agree and if you remember i said so after this past signing class. What he has brought in at QB,RB,OL and the front 7 on D is unbelievable and he's bringing In more this cycle who are bigger and better. Dude is recruiting like Saban and it won't be long before they're dominating the east!

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
I want nothing verbatim from pay sites - it's theft. Take the pay information and summarize it in your own words.
Frankly, as a member, I don't want to read anything posted in this way, claiming to be from boosters and such, unless it is valid and somewhat verifiable. This situation is too important IMO. I'm not saying that it isn't but it's enough that fake azz twitter accts are coming up with stuff about UT wanting Butters and Mac talking about death threats. Lets try to keep it real here!!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Frankly, as a member, I don't want to read anything posted in this way, claiming to be from boosters and such, unless it is valid and somewhat verifiable. This situation is too important IMO.
Don't read it then...move to another thread! Btw...if you think this isn't true and there isn't problems between Mac and those mentioned sit back and watch what happens if those scenarios play out. He's toast unless we win every game besides UGA.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't read it then...move to another thread! Btw...if you think this isn't true and there isn't problems between Mac and those mentioned sit back and watch what happens if those scenarios play out. He's toast unless we win every game besides UGA.
I don’t care if he wins out. He won’t sign any extensions and leave anyway. He’s not happy here, so let’s just cut ties. If he doesn’t want to negotiate a buyout then let’s reassign the head coaching duties to the janitorial staff and get some work out of him.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm close to being all done as it is, if Cousin Eddie is our next coach that'll push me over the edge.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I don’t care if he wins out. He won’t sign any extensions and leave anyway. He’s not happy here, so let’s just cut ties. If he doesn’t want to negotiate a buyout then let’s reassign the head coaching duties to the janitorial staff and get some work out of him.
Agreed! Dude has refused to adapt his offense to our personal for 3 yrs and every yr we get the same results. He's not the guy we need here and that should be pretty damn clear to everyone by now.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Quoting a well known D1 football coach, "It is what it is:" speculation and not much more. The only headline I really want to see is "UF FIRES McELWAIN - FOLEY NOT INVOLVED IN SEARCH."

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
All insider information is BS. Because frankly the only person who knows what the decision maker is actually thinking is the decision maker himself. Everything else is a wild ass guess.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Quoting a well known D1 football coach, "It is what it is:" speculation and not much more. The only headline I really want to see is "UF FIRES McELWAIN - FOLEY NOT INVOLVED IN SEARCH."

:chomp::swampqueen: Now that would be something to chomp about and I would drink to that!!!!!!!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
What would be the selling point of adding Mullen? He's failing at MSU so he'd be a great fit here? :crazy:
Look, I am not touting Mullen. But if we had blown out UK and routed LSU instead of squeaking by UK and losing to LSU, this discussion wouldn't even be taking place. MSU did both.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Look, I am not touting Mullen. But if we had blown out UK and routed LSU instead of squeaking by UK and losing to LSU, this discussion wouldn't even be taking place. MSU did both.
I think you are touting Mullen. Frankly, he seems like your kind of coaching hire all the way.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Settle down Bevis, I didn't say that it wasn't true. Actually it wouldn't surprise me one bit if all of it were true. I just hate to read stuff gets my hopes up about this douche getting his walking papers and then not see it come to fruition...that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.