The Boosters who matter are flipping quickly

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I don't get the venom against Mullen, but so be it. What coach out there is available who can compete against Saban and Smart (if he turns to be that good)?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Plenty can compete against Smart, IMO, as I have seen him make many game management errors in his 2 years. None, Zero, Nobody can compete with Saban on a regular, consistent basis. Does not mean they can't sneak up and beat him occasionally (see Ole Piss while cheating and Clemmy), but to knock heads against him year after year after year, ain't gonna happen.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's true! The board does take on the personality of its leader. Jumps to conclusions on the basis of absolutely no evidence.
Yup. That's what makes it the best on the internet.

And trust me, I have plenty of evidence from reading your posts. Plenty.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Plenty can compete against Smart, IMO, as I have seen him make many game management errors in his 2 years. None, Zero, Nobody can compete with Saban on a regular, consistent basis. Does not mean they can't sneak up and beat him occasionally (see Ole Piss while cheating and Clemmy), but to knock heads against him year after year after year, ain't gonna happen.
Sure somebody's out there who can. The deal is everyone from the fans all the way up totally buy into Alabama football. The facilities are completely transformed and what they think they need is gotten sooner rather than later. the right coach is out there but you have to have that type of commitment also.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Yup. That's what makes it the best on the internet.

And trust me, I have plenty of evidence from reading your posts. Plenty.
Well, show some. I don't recall touting Mullen. Said he would win more at UF than MSU, which he certainly would.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly? I figured that was you trying to draw more people here. Use an alias, copy the content from here to elsewhere, people google it and get more hits from GC.
I'm not a member of that board. I'm not a member of Swamp Gas. Hell, I'm not even a member of the GSMB anymore.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Mullen would be an upgrade over Mac, but he wouldn’t take us to the top by any means. Rather try one of these hungry up and comers over him and see if we strike gold.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
As someone on the SEC Network referred to him, Mullen is clearly the 2nd best coach in the SEC. I cannot believe that the Gators will be just fine with that.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Due to the overall poor state off SEC coaching, Dan Mullen has to be ranked #2 SEC coach behind Saban. (I know that many of you love Kirby Smart over Mullen, but is only in Smart's second season. And remember, Mushchump was 11 - 1 in year 2. ) Even so, I am not in favor of Mullen. I think he has done a very credible job at Miss. State and appears to be running a "clean" program. But I think UF needs a dynamic young fire-breather, someone who can go head-to-head with anyone whether it be on the sidelines, in the press room or on the recruiting trail. I just don't see Dan Mullen being that man.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen vs Ranked teams from 2016 - It's much much worse now.

Dan Mullen, Mississippi State
Overall: 4-29 (.121)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator