The Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Fvkk no. We fire a guy with shytty recruiting, 100 ranked offenses, and 2-10 record versus ranked teams to hire the same guy.

The good news is all the Corral and all WRs will decommit or transfer tomorrow.

What a massive failure if true.

Im out if true. The good news is it will be so much easier since theyve taught us to turn it off over the last eight years.
Jesus dude no they won’t. He has Alex Smith, Tebow, Dak and Fitzgerald under his belt. He’d at least keep Corral. What a **** show you turn out to be every coaching search

I still love you though ;)

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Know More About Mullet Fish
To have a successful catch, you need to have ample knowledge about mullet fish, their behavior, characteristics and where you can find them. Mullet can be really fun to go after and there are different approaches to take. Usually, mullet species are found in coastal waters or freshwaters. They enjoy warm waters and feed on marine invertebrates, detritus and algae. Unlike other fishes, they do not easily go after just any bait which explains why it can be quite tricky to catch a mullet fish especially if this is your first time and still inexperienced.

Items You Need
Anglers need to have the necessary gears and tools to have a great catch. And when it comes to catching mullet fish, you need the following items:

https://deepwaterfishery.com/how-to-catch-mullet-fish/

Oct 7, 2016
Mullen has publicly flipped a bird to gator fans in the past with his mouth. This hire will really p* people off and goodbye to half of this recruiting class.....but thanks for the advice on taking a deep breath.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Twitter “writers” already trying to spin this as a good thing. These guys defended Butters until he got canned. Pretty sure it’s over.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Trying to look at the positives for Mullen. He is not my choice, but just to give him a fair look. Any others?

1. Urban’s teams were best with Mullen as OC.

2. Mullen has proven he can develop a QB

3. Mullen has taken a Miss St. team that has historically been a bottom feeder and made them top 25.

Yep but Mullen as a head coach hasn't really done anything. Only one winning SEC record even with the recent down years in the SEC and he loses damn near every time his team and the other team is ranked in the top 25. He has just shown he is good at beating the also rans and that is it.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I don’t even know how to feel. I’ll show up and support. But if he fails and we fire him in 3 years we are absolutely a tier 3 job at that point

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
At first when I saw the Mullen news I was like

736E034A-30B7-4A76-A2F7-A67B71B25BDE.jpeg

Then I was like

8977A2F9-C380-4A5E-AFD0-37E134D42DE8.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus dude no they won’t. He has Alex Smith, Tebow, Dak and Fitzgerald under his belt. He’d at least keep Corral. What a **** show you turn out to be every coaching search

I still love you though ;)
Those are all option style QB's, I think Corral would likely pass, unless his "baggage" keeps his options limited. Now if Mullen could dial up the 2006 Championship offensive scheme, then things could work out

LaYzieGaTor

Oct 23, 2017
We went from kelly to mullen . Dont get me wrong, mullen is a decent coach that would do Ok at Fla but this will be a lack luster splash to recruits or do you think recruits will be excited ?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Ry_Bass: Source: Dan Mullen’s lawyer is in Mississippi State AD John Cohen’s office currently negotiating his buyout. Mullen to #Gators is happening. Announcement expected today.

@Ry_Bass: Source tells @juanctoribio and myself #UCF’s Scott Frost was offered and turned down the #Gators job this morning, which is why they pivoted to Dan Mullen.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.