Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not my software, my friend. There's only so much I can do. I test every aspect of the site on all my devices. I've never had the problems you describe.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
oxrageous;n224364 said:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I have no problem getting a cursor on my iPhone 5S, or my iPhone 6 Plus, or my iPad Air 2. No one has complained more about computer problems and issues than you over the last year, so perhaps the problem is you, old friend.

No offense. :dance:

Careful, Hillary may have to hire you with your dazzling array of PDA's. Is that your new gig?

Seriously, your points are spot-on. Displaying a little frustration is fine but to constantly beat the same dead 🐎 gets no one productive.

BTW, good luck on the Miata restoration!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do your DAMN JOB!!!!!

196mv4uqf58u0gif.gif

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've been busy moving over the past week. My internet service is messed up and I just penned a long post on my phone that went kaput. Screw it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n224433]I've been busy moving over the past week. My internet service is messed up and I just penned a long post on my phone that went kaput. Screw it.[/QUOTE]
Thank God.

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll ask a simple question. let's see what the response is. If you had a choice between winning the capital One Cup that signifies excellence in all sports or winning the East in football, what would you choose? Or would you rather win the Cup or beat either Florida State or Georgia in football? I will cast the first vote. If I had a choice between losing to either FSU or Georgia, or winning the 'Cup, I'd choose winning a single football game. The same goes for winning the East in football. I

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n224376 said:
Not my software, my friend. There's only so much I can do. I test every aspect of the site on all my devices. I've never had the problems you describe.
Just for s#%s and giggles, I got out an old netbook, downloaded Linux Puppy, fired it up running Puppy off a thumbdrive, opened the webpage using some browser called Sea Monkey and can view and post.

I do have some problems with my phones but it's pretty easy to load one of the browsers that do work.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
skyflake;n224440 said:
I'll ask a simple question. let's see what the response is. If you had a choice between winning the capital One Cup that signifies excellence in all sports or winning the East in football, what would you choose? Or would you rather win the Cup or beat either Florida State or Georgia in football? I will cast the first vote. If I had a choice between losing to either FSU or Georgia, or winning the 'Cup, I'd choose winning a single football game. The same goes for winning the East in football. I
I asked you a question. Are you a Gator fan or not? Answer it or I'll just ban you right now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n224453 said:
Cat fights bring more boys to the yard than circle jerks.

Water cold!

[video=youtube;9fU5ZHQLsGo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fU5ZHQLsGo[/video]

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n224235 said:
As for who made the last post, that's not that important (unless it's Wobble, then you know not to bother to click).

:sadnanner:

S

skyflake

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am a Gator fan. This thread was begun by someone having a very difficult time coping with the current state of Gator football. The solution is simple, put a decent quarterback on the field. I think I speak for the majority of fans that don't care about some capital One Cup and I would trade a single win over Georgia or FSU in football every time instead of something that no one cares about, Think about it, do you even know who won the "Cup" last year? But I'm sure you remember the outcome of the FSU and Georgia games, with elation over one and despair over the other. An East title would send fans into an apoplectic fit since it's been so long since UF has made a trip to Atlanta. If you don't think seeing Missouri, Missouri!, go to Atlanta the past two years is a problem, I suggest you worry about the "Cup." I'm not as much in despair as the person who started the post, but I can also see things getting worse before they become better. I don't have any confidence that either Grier or harris can play well. Harris because I've seen him and Grier because he was beaten out by Harris last year. I would not be shocked if both Kentucky and Tennessee beat Florida this year. The hits will probably keep coming today when it's likely Golson chooses FSU, and it doesn't matter if he starts there, instead of choosing UF where it's almost certain he would start. We also don't know if McElwain is a good coach or can win recruiting battles against the monster in Tallahassee. These are just the facts.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
skyflake;n224485 said:
I am a Gator fan. This thread was begun by someone having a very difficult time coping with the current state of Gator football. The solution is simple, put a decent quarterback on the field. I think I speak for the majority of fans that don't care about some capital One Cup and I would trade a single win over Georgia or FSU in football every time instead of something that no one cares about, Think about it, do you even know who won the "Cup" last year? But I'm sure you remember the outcome of the FSU and Georgia games, with elation over one and despair over the other. An East title would send fans into an apoplectic fit since it's been so long since UF has made a trip to Atlanta. If you don't think seeing Missouri, Missouri!, go to Atlanta the past two years is a problem, I suggest you worry about the "Cup." I'm not as much in despair as the person who started the post, but I can also see things getting worse before they become better. I don't have any confidence that either Grier or harris can play well. Harris because I've seen him and Grier because he was beaten out by Harris last year. I would not be shocked if both Kentucky and Tennessee beat Florida this year. The hits will probably keep coming today when it's likely Golson chooses FSU, and it doesn't matter if he starts there, instead of choosing UF where it's almost certain he would start. We also don't know if McElwain is a good coach or can win recruiting battles against the monster in Tallahassee. These are just the facts.

The funny part is you would be more tolerable if you would just admit to being an FSU fan. Ox has stated over and over that he DOES allow rival posters on this board.....What's the big deal? I for one enjoy talking smack with rivals occasionally as long as it doesn't derail the entire thread.......Would you like my take on why FSU will become a mediocre team over the next couple of years??? I'd be happy to share it with you.....

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n224493 said:
The funny part is you would be more tolerable if you would just admit to being an FSU fan. Ox has stated over and over that he DOES allow rival posters on this board.....What's the big deal? I for one enjoy talking smack with rivals occasionally as long as it doesn't derail the entire thread.......Would you like my take on why FSU will become a mediocre team over the next couple of years??? I'd be happy to share it with you.....

Until we turn the tide in recruiting - FSU isn't going anywhere. Hate to say it. They own the state right now. Hopefully, MAC and Co can start making a dent in 2016.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n224364 said:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I have no problem getting a cursor on my iPhone 5S, or my iPhone 6 Plus, or my iPad Air 2.

I think the larger question here is, why do you have a separate "girlfriend phone?" Is everything ok at home, ox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.