The Masters

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like some of you just have the perfect Little House on the Prairie lives and may be sheltered with your surroundings. I’m not sticking up for the Dwag at all, but I see this kind of thing a lot.

My MIL was estranged from her parents for 30+ years. My wife’s best friend and her sister were estranged from their parents for 20 years. The day I graduate high school I said “Peace Out” to my parents and moved as far away as possible and never looked back. It happens, and I think more often than you’d think.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Well, another Masters is in the books and it didn’t disappoint. Heck of a finish on Sunday. I was surprised, though, at how so many players scored so low on the final day. The only thing that surprised me more than the low scores is how many people on this board and elsewhere still bought into the Tiger B.S. I’ve been telling folks for damn near a decade that he’s done but done folks choose to not believe. The reality is Tiger looked old (and I’m not talking about the patchy looking hair and bald spots we saw when he took his hat off). He just didn’t have what it took to put together a complete, kick azz round of golf, much less 4 of them at the same tourney. He also scares few, if any, of the players these days and that intimidation factor was probably his greatest weapon 15 years ago. I think this past weekend is a preview of what we can expect from Tiger IF he stays healthy...middling along with a decent round here or there but not a threat to win very often. The next step is to transition into the role of elder statesman/ambassador and then maybe a crack at the Senior Tour when he’s old enough.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, another Masters is in the books and it didn’t disappoint. Heck of a finish on Sunday. I was surprised, though, at how so many players scored so low on the final day. The only thing that surprised me more than the low scores is how many people on this board and elsewhere still bought into the Tiger B.S. I’ve been telling folks for damn near a decade that he’s done but done folks choose to not believe. The reality is Tiger looked old (and I’m not talking about the patchy looking hair and bald spots we saw when he took his hat off). He just didn’t have what it took to put together a complete, kick azz round of golf, much less 4 of them at the same tourney. He also scares few, if any, of the players these days and that intimidation factor was probably his greatest weapon 15 years ago. I think this past weekend is a preview of what we can expect from Tiger IF he stays healthy...middling along with a decent round here or there but not a threat to win very often. The next step is to transition into the role of elder statesman/ambassador and then maybe a crack at the Senior Tour when he’s old enough.
Tigger’s gonna tear it up on the Senior Tour.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator