The Masters

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The new guard sucks balls. What a boring bunch of stiffs.
Stop tap dancing around it, just come out & admit you like yourself some soul-pole. It's not as trendy as eating Tide Pods, but you'l still be accepted. Own it! :grin:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As someone who's witnessed the kind of surgery Tiger had and the amount of rehab it takes just to get back to being able to walk and sit without pain, I'm amazed he's able to play golf as well as he is. The amount of torsion on the lower spine with a normal golf swing is bad enough on a healthy back, but then add the vertebral fusion and the hardware and its pretty amazing he's able to perform to the standard he has.

Tiger's swing is directly responsible for his problems. He had/has a very herky-jerky violent swing. It doesn't take much effort to research which golfers have been able to remain very competitive even late in their playing lives. Almost without fail, it's the smooth-swingers, not the violent ones. If you make a move at the ball like he does, every swing, eventually you're going to mess yourself up physically. He's a poster-boy for that, among other things.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So is this thread mis-titled? I clicked on a Masters thread and got a Tiger dicksucking thread.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry to offend you master

Are you Jeannie?

i-dream-of-jeannie-1401808171-1000x600.jpg

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh look, as soon as the conversation turned to something about dicks Sas & company show up!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alright, get back on topic. And yes, Tiger Woods is part of this topic.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Tiger was so damn great and while Tiger the person, may not be worthy, I would love to see him for at least one weekend at a Major, be old Tiger.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I’m looking forward to it. I love watching the majors, the Masters in particular. Curious to see if the weather plays into things this year. It’s been such a crazy winter and we’re getting more today with cold and plenty of wind. Should be a good one.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are any of the posters here Perkins waitresses? We might be able to arrange that for them.
I know a guy that manages a Perkins. If you need a job I can put in a good word for you. Do you have a lot of flair?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I realize that I am in the minority. But, to be honest, I’m so sick of Tiger (and Jim Nantz’s man-crush) that I won’t even watch the Masters if Tiger is in contention.
So let me see if I got this straight. You're an admitted golf fan and it's the most popular major of the season every year by far.

Now throw in the story line about the greatest golfer of our generation, and one of the most intriguing sports figures of all time. A man who was once winning at a clip that didn't seem humanly possible in this sport who then abruptly fell from grace to be shamed by his personal life, and at the same time completely lost his game looking like his career was completely over after 5 major surgeries and multiple prior comeback attempts.

But now he has inexplicably resurrected his game just in time for the Masters, a Major he once dominated like no other. And if he is in contention on Sunday you're not going to watch? The only thing dumber than this concept is the fact that you got 2 Likes for expressing it.

Last edited:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So let me see if I got this straight. You're an admitted golf fan and it's the most popular major of the season every year by far.

Now throw in the story line about the greatest golfer of our generation, and one of the most intriguing sports figures of all time. A man who was once winning at a clip that didn't seem humanly possible in this sport who then abruptly fell from grace to be shamed by his personal life, and at the same time completely lost his game looking like his career was completely over after 5 major surgeries and multiple prior comeback attempts.

But now he has inexplicably resurrected his game just in time for the Masters, a Major he once dominated like no other. And if he is in contention on Sunday you're not going to watch? The only thing dumber than this concept is the fact that you got 2 Likes for expressing it.

Point of order: Masters wins, Jack 6 Tiger 4. Jack second 4 times. Tiger second 2 times.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Point of order: Masters wins, Jack 6 Tiger 4. Jack second 4 times. Tiger second 2 times.
Point taken, but just all the more reason not to turn it off if Tiger is in contention to get number 5, no matter how much you dislike him or Jim Nantz.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
There hasn’t been this much ball gargling since the men’s Olympic ice skating finals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator