The National Signing Day Thread

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
You asked for an update, I provided one from his buddy.

It actually sounds like they are really tight and that they want to go to school together. Corral has 3 not great options from what I can see: commit to UF and compete in an offense that is not a fit, go to Ole Miss and enjoy the pains that will come from their situation, or go to Bama and sit. Despite his talent, he seems to have enough baggage that schools aren't recruiting him. I think LSU is still in the mix, and we'll probably hear them more as the time goes on. I honestly don't think he signs on the 20th.

He doesn’t have a commitable offer from LSU or bammer. If he goes there it’s gonna be on his own dime.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He doesn’t have a commitable offer from LSU or bammer. If he goes there it’s gonna be on his own dime.
Bama is just waiting on Emory Jones to stick or not at OSU. I don't see him flipping, but it could happen. I'm not sure what LSU's hold up is, but their recruitment is picking up. Read that some programs gave up on him because he was so pro Gator, but now the door is open.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There's still some smoke that Fields may not sign early but UGA is trying real hard to shut his recruitment down.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
kids make crazy decisions that look wrong from the outside. Hell I can't figure out why Fields committed to a school loaded with QB's, one of which is a freshman that had a stellar year.

Agree. Given it was also a transition year for the program, I was also very impressed with Easton’s freshman year.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Copeland looks like another Calloway waiting to happen. I really hope Corral sticks, signs early, and Mullen slightly tweaks his O. I just get the feeling, if we don't land Corral, we are really going to regret it later. Get him signed early and recruiting for us again.
This x 1000

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell are you talking about? Franks rarely got past his first read because it was clear he didn't have an understanding of the offense (or the defense for that matter). Is that more akin to poor coaching vs. poor QB play? None of us know, but the results on the field point to Franks often being completely confused, irrelevant to the scheme. You don't have to go back far to see Franks work his magic. But you're right, we don't understand so thankfully you are here to set us straight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.